Brazilian fans need to be patronized this much?

> Originally Posted by Unicorn Princes View Post
And the referees and judges seem to heavily favor the Brazilian fighters as well.

The UFC referees in Brazil ARE Brazilians!

The problem has been noted on Sherdog for years, but what most people aren't noting is how pathetic it is for the "tough" fighters to ask for/accept b.s. opponents.

Why didn't Machida, for example, say, "Give a top opponent, not some f'g can!"

Adding insult to injury, the UFC sh!theads give not just the easy opponent on home turf, they throw in a big bonus for the easy fight.

"$50,000 for beating the can," says Dana. "You earned it! You f'g fighter, you!"

lol.

braziians want to see braziians win - plus the ufc is killing its fighters by having them fight top fighters every time - squash matches here and there can hep buid excitement for bgger fights

Brazilian mma fans are an exceptionally cretinous mix of inbred, mouth breathing, neck bearded, sub-humans who look like they time traveled from a 1980's WWF event.

I'm brazilian, and it hurts me to say this, but we're just awful as a society.

Uneducated, selfish, loud, overly proud, careless people, with absolutely NO sense of community whatsoever.

I've been living in Japan for quite few years, and it's just astonishing the difference in the way people behave in their daily activities.
It's like another planet, with another race living in it.

I'm ashamed for being brazilian on pretty much every day of my life, and I see no way to change the way people behave in my country.
It's just the way it is.
And god forbid you bring these issues up to any brazilian living there. My god, don't even dare.

As for the topic, it's obvious the UFC brass already knows what brazilians want to see and how they behave in general, that's why we see so many mismatches there.
I can honestly say, without doubt, that if there isn't at least one brazilian champion at any given time, or if brazilians lose more than they win in Brazil, the business there is unsustainable.

Brazilians don't like sports, they like to WIN, to make fun of the losers and the parties/barbecues to celebrate the victories.

Japan is one of the most racist and sexist places on this planet. Their level of xenophobia is also unparalleled, just to name a few problems of their fucked up society.

I bet you are a Brazilian of Japanese descent and you know damn well you are considered a sub Japanese there but they only stand you in their country because it's preferable to have sub Japanese people in their country than westerns or god forbid, Chinese people and other Asians.

Get a grip before you starting talking nonsense on the Internet. Japan is far from being this civilized utopia you are taking about.

Its cute seeing Americans become upset when they experience anything but there own sense of nationalism being pandered to. Generally of course that pandering to there own nationalism has been so ubiquitous thoughout there lives that they are unable to even see its taking place.

brazil is part of BRIC. still emerging but pretty much a third world.
it's populace is backwards and not very smart. think an entire nation of Palhares' running around. you gotta feed them the right way or they'll throw temper tantrums like little children. :icon_twis

At first I was a little pissed about it. But then a Brazilian fan reminded me that their country is a craphole with the only achievements they have being soccer and mma.

lol...these brazil hate threads are great...#1 butthurt cause on Sherdog...

Brazilian fans are notoriously horrible except in soccer in which they are currently dead silent.

Japan is one of the most racist and sexist places on this planet. Their level of xenophobia is also unparalleled, just to name a few problems of their fucked up society.

I bet you are a Brazilian of Japanese descent and you know damn well you are considered a sub Japanese there but they only stand you in their country because it's preferable to have sub Japanese people in their country than westerns or god forbid, Chinese people and other Asians.

Get a grip before you starting talking nonsense on the Internet. Japan is far from being this civilized utopia you are taking about.

Lol I wonder where this guy is from

Its cute seeing Americans become upset when they experience anything but there own sense of nationalism being pandered to. Generally of course that pandering to there own nationalism has been so ubiquitous thoughout there lives that they are unable to even see its taking place.

Nah we just can clean ourselves without the rain.

Well, I've lived in both countries, so I think I have a good "grip" on the topic.

Never said Japan is an utopia, I just commented on their notion of community.

Whether you like it or not, they are very polite IN GENERAL, they keep public places orderly and clean, nobody cuts in front of you in lines or traffic, nobody mugs or kidnapps you in some dark alley and so on.

I wish we had the kind of problems Japan has.

Like I said in my previous post, you can't really touch upon the problems Brazil has without people getting protective or aggressive.

Just admit it sucks and move on with your life.

op apparently missed miocic vs maldonado, arlovski vs bigfoot, and OSP vs shogun.

yeah but they werent favorites at all

and miocic maldonado was a short notice replacement, arlovski bigfoot i think BF was the favorite, right

and no one expected shogun to lose, and specially like that

Where do you get the idea that it is based off of that? I'm pretty sure they have been chanting that at football games for a lot longer than that song has existed.
He is right, chill dude.

One day your fighters will be good enough and you will have something to chant as well.

before that...

Shogun vs. St. Preux (shogun owned)

Aldo vs. Mendes 2 (toughest UFC fight for Aldo so far)

Bigfoot vs. Arlovski (Bigfoot owned)

Miocic vs. Maldonado (a replacement, but Miocic proved he's not an easy matchup for JDS anyway)

Shogun vs. Henderson 2 (Shogun owned)

Machida vs. Mousasi (42% of Sherdog picked Mousasi)

are you sure the Brazilian was the underdog in all these fights? I'm fairly certain some of them are not

op apparently missed miocic vs maldonado, arlovski vs bigfoot, and OSP vs shogun.

just because they won doesn't mean they were the favorite. St. Preux, and Arlovski were the underdog.

I checked the odds and Maldonado was the underdog in this fight although I wouldn't have expected that.

yeah but they werent favorites at all

and miocic maldonado was a short notice replacement, arlovski bigfoot i think BF was the favorite, right

and no one expected shogun to lose, and specially like that
not sure if trolling.

bigfoot was a 5-1 favorite over arlovski

shogun/OSP was even odds.

Brazilians aren't very educated... Don't forget Brazil is a 3rd world country full of shemales.

Back