Brazilian excuses? Not Erick Silva.

tumblr_m2apxb17Xx1qfq2wc.jpg

And, as a matter of fact, Erick has a good excuse to lose the fight. I present to sherdog Grazi Massafera, the girl that our tabloids says that is dating Erick and distracted him from the training:

Grazi+Massafera+1.jpg

Maybe he only over trained the night before the fight.

He said that he is behind the tough guys, and he doesn`t know if he will win or lose to these top 10 fighters, but he will continue to fight.

oh your brz too, sorry ts

Too his loss well....hope he make adjustments

Perhaps a move to some American camps and improve his cardio and he could be a beast, but if he suffers a couple more brutal beat downs like he has from Dong and Brown his career will be cut short in the UFC that's for sure. He has to win his BOTH of his next two fights; Tim Means, Pascal Krauss, Omari Akhmedov?? Who knows..:icon_twis

Yeah I've been impressed with Silva's attitude following the loss. He's damaging the Brazil stereotype!

That is a perfect example of fighters not giving excuses. I laugh when people defend fighters that say "i'm not giving excuses, i'm just saying the only reason i lost is because i blinked" or "if only my right foot had not been paralleled with my left, i would not have been ko'd, but i'm not making excuses." Then a bunch of dumbasses agree with them.

So props to fighters like Eric Silva or Fedor for actually not making excuses and taking the good with the bad.

Back