Brazil Journal= Traveling BJJ Journal

MTJJ_PuMpED said:
Good stuff man. Hope ur havin fun.

Thanks... definitely the time of my life. I am loving travelling and seeing my friends everywhere. I want to do this as long as I can.

Going to rio in October..cant wait..how is the weather and the girls?lol

goatfury said:
Thanks... definitely the time of my life. I am loving travelling and seeing my friends everywhere. I want to do this as long as I can.

It makes me wanna go even more. agh

wow thats a great journal, i read most of it. thank you!

im so envious of bill cooper. 18 years old and so tough. thats really humbling

been following it every day, thanks.

Thanks, guys.
Oh yeah, the weather in Rio in October should be AWESOME....

And yeah, Bill the Grill is a little freakin' STUD. A true beast, and a really nice and likeable kid.

Dude, where did you find the time and money to do this?

Are you a student?

try those
churrascarias (braziian bbq, pay 10 dollars and eat as much as you can)
a

Brazilian HKD, how can you not mention Floripa and the state of Santa Catarina in your post? Repent now!

I agree with Floripa being beautiful and not crowded like Rio or SP.but if people have never been, Rio and SP are a must.

Just counting the days when I am in Brazil (going in December and got an open ended ticket)

you guys have been to more places than i here and i live here...damn it makes on think

mikeffd said:
Dude, where did you find the time and money to do this?

Are you a student?

I'm a student of BJJ. I consider this time like investing time in college or something. I have done judo for 9 years and BJJ for about 4 years now. I've been competing actively for a long time, and people were nice enough to have me in to do seminars to help raise money for the plane tickets and some food money. I'm still going broke travelling around, but IMO it's well worth it for the experience.
I also have a couple sponsors- check em out at the top of my journal.

Back