Brazil crowds are the best...

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
First fight of the night and the crowd is chanting and its packed already. Gotta love the passion, Im canadian and enjoyed my time as "best UFC fans" for a bit there, but there is no question that Brazil is the Mecca. UFC could put there most unknown Brazilian fighters on a card in Brazil and it would still be exciting. Love it.

I agree I love it. As long as it's loud. They don't boo the action. I don't give a shit if they boo or not during intros. It's just for their guys. They aren't booing the action.

It does sound awesome, but you've invited a horde of butt-hurt "Murrica people to come and attack this thread.

Brazil is certainly a great market but it seems like the crowds are the most unsportsmanlike of anywhere. Some the shit they chant is pretty lame and rude, yet whenever a USA chant goes down in America people lose their shit. Im not a huge fan of USA chants but they dont bother me the way some of the Brazilian chants do.

My takeaway, great market, rude fans.

I was just talking about this the other day. It's crazy the change in crowd by location.

I do love the fact that they are in full force for the facebook prelims. When I go to cards here in NJ/PA the arena is still like 75% empty.

I'm brazilian and I agree. But I'm one of the very few.
Baseball is worse though.

Lol I'm just bustin chops. Brazil has great MMA crowds at there events. And everyone has different taste in sports, mine happens to be baseball but I understand people thinking its boring

Brazilian and Ricky hatton fans are a notch above all crowds.

It does sound awesome, but you've invited a horde of butt-hurt "Murrica people to come and attack this thread.

And yet here you are watching murica based event, if you had a spine you would follow your noble convictions and stop watching murica based mma, who i am kidding you are epitome of a shertard.

Sweden had the best imo. Chanting you will die and flashing lasers or whatever in fighters faces is silly.

No.. They are not better than the americans or canadians. We all know japan has the best crowd.

And yet here you are watching murica based event, if you had a spine you would follow your noble convictions and stop watching murica based mma, who i am kidding you are epitome of a shertard.

Oh I'm sorry, I never knew the U.S created MMA.

Awesome, eh? Yeah, I guess as long as the hypernationalistic chants are anything but "USA, USA!" it's cool, right?

Oh I'm sorry, I never knew the U.S created MMA.

Can you read? He said "based," not created. The UFC is based in the United States.

You will die chants are taken seriously here huh?

its not a literal wish of death, just saying he's gonna get spanked

its a soccer culture thing.. not our fault american fans in basketball, football,etc are anonymous and don't hellp their teams whatsoever

Back