Braz. Black belt champ to open academy

Brazilian JJ

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello every body I don't know where to put announcement on the forum.

Is anybody looking for a Brazilian black belt, international level, to open academy (GRACIE BARRA) anywhere in the world (America, Asia, Europe...) ?

He is also Judo Black belt, brazilian champion, sulamericano champion, train armed forces in Brazil.

feel free for question and everything else here : [email protected]

Valeu

qualifications are well and good, but what's his name

Swim with the sharks. Tell him to open a school in San Diego.

Thanks for your replys here, I didn't came back on sherdog since I posted.
We are already negociating but thanks everybody, I don't give names on forums posts, as I keep integrity of persons, I said World class BB, this is amplement suffisant if you know Jiu-Jitsu...

Valeu

We are already negociating but thanks everybody, I don't give names on forums posts, as I keep integrity of persons, I said World class BB, this is amplement suffisant if you know Jiu-Jitsu...

Valeu

Dunno why, I just found that bit funny.

Personally I don't know why schools bother with importing instructors. At this point in time, there are plenty of solid BB in the US

Valeu

Absurd! When you're trying to 'sell' someone, you don't withhold their name to "keep integrity".

Abu Dhabi is looking for BBs to move out there and teach for the government, per a recent GRACIEMAG article.

Imagine the type of beasts they will be producing in the next 10 years? They have mandatory BJJ starting in grade school.

Imagine the type of beasts they will be producing in the next 10 years? They have mandatory BJJ starting in grade school.

Do they really? If so they're going to do with BJJ what Japan does with Judo.

Personally I don't know why schools bother with importing instructors. At this point in time, there are plenty of solid BB in the US

When you tell a black belt raised in Brazil who doesn't make much money that you will pay them R$1,000 a month to teach 6 days a week and free rent in California they will be ecstatic. When you tell a black belt raised in the US you will pay them $600 a month to teach 6 days a week they laugh at you.

It's a win win. The Brazilian gets to come to the US and work towards the possibility of opening his own school or doing something like that. And the gym gets a legitimate Brazilian instructor at a great price.

Valeu

"World class BB" should be "amplement suffisant"? Uh...no. That's ridiculous. If he's a world class black belt and you want people to come train under him then you need to throw a name out there. What happens when people get to the school? Are you just going to point to him and say, "there he is. He's a world class black belt. But don't ask for his name"? If this "so called" world class black belt actually HAS any integrity then he should have absolutely NO PROBLEM with his name being out there. If he's going to be the instructor, people are going to want to know who he is. (They might also want to know his lineage *gasp*)

"World class BB" should be "amplement suffisant"? Uh...no. That's ridiculous. If he's a world class black belt and you want people to come train under him then you need to throw a name out there. What happens when people get to the school? Are you just going to point to him and say, "there he is. He's a world class black belt. But don't ask for his name"? If this "so called" world class black belt actually HAS any integrity then he should have absolutely NO PROBLEM with his name being out there. If he's going to be the instructor, people are going to want to know who he is. (They might also want to know his lineage *gasp*)

It is perfectly sufficient for a public forum post. For whatever reasonthe guy doesn't want his name all over the internet saying he's trying to find a place to teach and that's his business. You cock suckers are just being nosey. Look, if you were really interested in hiring him then the TS would put you in contact with him and you could verify all his credentials then. You guys obviously have no intention of hiring him though and just want his name because you're busy bodies.

It is perfectly sufficient for a public forum post. For whatever reasonthe guy doesn't want his name all over the internet saying he's trying to find a place to teach and that's his business. You cock suckers are just being nosey. Look, if you were really interested in hiring him then the TS would put you in contact with him and you could verify all his credentials then. You guys obviously have no intention of hiring him though and just want his name because you're busy bodies.

Put us in contact with who? How the hell are we supposed to know if we WANT to contact him if we don't even know who he is? Have you ever applied for a job or threw your resume out there and NOT put your name on it?
"Hey, I know a world class black belt too!"
"Really? Who?"
"Uh...can't tell you."

Back