BrawlDonado by KO !!!

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Some guy sold me at Betfair BrawlDonaldo by KO 95x !!!!

Despite being a huge mismatch at 95x cant skip it !

I

I picked him to win on my Tapology card. But if I had to put money on the fight I'd pick Stipe :(

Maldonado winning would be huge. The problem is that even if Maldy starts winning on the feet, Miocic can take the fight anywhere

Only way maldonado wins is if Stipe gasses by punching himself out and Maldy boxes his way out of a loss.

Maldonado winning would be huge. The problem is that even if Maldy starts winning on the feet, Miocic can take the fight anywhere

People seem to forget that when Shane Del Rosario was giving him trouble on the feet he went for the takedown and won the fight there. I wouldn't be surprised if Stipe just took him down and elbows him all day.

Fabio has a good chance here....stipe has some fine boxing but lacks on defence, and vs guys that he shouldn't....I was surprised the gonzaga fight went as long as it did.

Can't wait for this fight

I do remember Stipe eating right hand after right hand from Gonzaga...

Fabio is gonna be a punching bag, Stipe will beat him to death. Beltran was hitting Fabio alot and was close split decision. when Stipe fought Beltran he dominated him like a child.

and I'm calling it now.. Stipe will give Cain a good fight, people will be surprised. don't get me wrong I think Cain will win but I think Stipe will be tough. Stipe is really fast for HW and he has the best takedown defence in UFC, its 100%.

Sad but true. I hate stipe and I'm from Ohio. That gonzaga fight was an embarrassment. Jds is my favorite so I was ready to watch a blood bath. So now that there's no chance of that, I would love to see Fabio get such a big win. Never gonna happen.

i could see him winning as unlikely as it is but good luck id throw down some cash at those odds

It's going to be a bad night for Maldonado.

Stipe by TKO doctor stoppage in the 2nd.

Fabio is gonna be a punching bag, Stipe will beat him to death. Beltran was hitting Fabio alot and was close split decision. when Stipe fought Beltran he dominated him like a child.

MMAth combined with presuming a fighter hasnt gotten better at all.

Sad but true. I hate stipe and I'm from Ohio. That gonzaga fight was an embarrassment. Jds is my favorite so I was ready to watch a blood bath. So now that there's no chance of that, I would love to see Fabio get such a big win. Never gonna happen.

why do you hate him? hes one of the best HW's in the world and he is a really nice guy too

why do you hate him? hes one of the best HW's in the world and he is a really nice guy too

I think most people dislike the fact that he basically is a HW Bisping and never commits to his shots. Likeable guy but very much so a point fighter.

Back