Brawl For It All - Cheyenne WY

JosephTessaro

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I know, it isn't UFC related. I know, I should probably just posted this in Wasteland, however I wanted to make sure I could give the mods something to do later...

Dada 5000, the guy who died in the cage with Kimbo Slice but came back to life, is helping promote bare knuckle boxing.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am attending the event in Cheyenne, Wyoming tomorrow. My seats are ringside #5, seats 11 & 12. Maybe it will be on TV and you can actually see a 6'6" 300 pound Sherdogger.

That, is a no shitter.

Flame away...

giphy.gif

I know, it isn't UFC related. I know, I should probably just posted this in Wasteland, however I wanted to make sure I could give the mods something to do later...

Dada 5000, the guy who died in the cage with Kimbo Slice but came back to life, is helping promote bare knuckle boxing.

I wanted to let everyone know that I am attending the event in Cheyenne, Wyoming tomorrow. My seats are ringside #5, seats 11 & 12. Maybe it will be on TV and you can actually see a 6'6" 300 pound Sherdogger.

That, is a no shitter.

Flame away...

Seems like a strange fight to fly to USA for, all the way from Africa.

You sure it's a no-shitter TS?

Dont judge the rest of the country from you experiences in Cheyenne Wy.

Seems like a strange fight to fly to USA for, all the way from Africa.

You sure it's a no-shitter TS?

I am already stateside. Should I change my location for the weekend?

I am sure it's a no shitter. We live in the U.S. a bit, Washington (state) and Colorado. Denver is only 1.5 Hours from Cheyenne.

I am already stateside. Should I change my location for the weekend?

I am sure it's a no shitter. We live in the U.S. a bit, Washington (state) and Colorado. Denver is only 1.5 Hours from Cheyenne.

Well fuck me it's a no brainer for sure then. Nice night out and a lil road trip.

Post up some pics while you're there.

Blanqa, I will take photos for sure. If you look at the seating chart (google brawl for it all Cheyenne and go to seating) we are sitting as close as we could to the ring. Ringside 5, Seats 11, 12.

I will take photos. I may not upload them until Saturday morning but I will do it.

Blanqa, I will take photos for sure. If you look at the seating chart (google brawl for it all Cheyenne and go to seating) we are sitting as close as we could to the ring. Ringside 5, Seats 11, 12.

I will take photos. I may not upload them until Saturday morning but I will do it.

I will look it up for sure. If I was over there by I'd try to get seats near you. So close you can really feel the impact of solid elbows, it's exciting. Small shows are great value for money like that. Look forward to the pics. Make sure to post them in this forum, just tell mods I gave it the OK.

Have a blast.

<GinJuice>

I will look it up for sure. If I was over there by I'd try to get seats near you. So close you can really feel the impact of solid elbows, it's exciting. Small shows are great value for money like that. Look forward to the pics. Make sure to post them in this forum, just tell mods I gave it the OK.

Have a blast.

<GinJuice>

Thank you, sir. We will have a good time. I went to the first one in Cheyenne, Bec Rawlins, Joey Beltran, Eric Prindle...it was awesome and yes you could hear and almost feel the impact.

I will post them back to this thread and hit you up.

Back