BRAWK assaults a Polynesian family and a Jewish businessman

You watch a scripted sport, with guys who fake punch each other and talk about it like it's a real sport, even mentioning 'champions' lmao, and I'm lame? Riight.
Yeah your a mug. A little edge-wussy. A midnight golfer of the highest order.

This must be awkward to do knowing Bork can legit beat the shit out of anyone in that company and all their playfighters
Its not,they play that shit up.

Brocktober is more of a state of mind,that can be achieved at any time. But when Lesnartember wraps up,Brocktober will be the time where this will be at its strongest.
This.

Reactions: HHJ
Brock without Heyman doesnt sound as fun,but its hilarious how heyman always betrays his meal tickets for someone else,and well i guess theyve got to do different shit with brock or it gets stale.
Heyman is like WWE's overweight Loki. Always back stabbing someone.

Wrestling History is a apart of regular history.

Remember when Hogan turned his back on his fans,or when Sgt Slaughter betrayed AMERICA for Iraq?

You cant just pick the parts of history you were too lame to be a part of.
cant lie i remember dam i feel old lol

I haven't watched WWE for almost 2 decades but I finally found out who Roman Reigns is from those Indian memes.

Do grown men actually watch this shit?

Grown manly men perform…so why can’t grown manly men watch?

I will always be a fan of professional wrestling. No shit it’s fucking fake sherlock but once you realize it’s a staged performance, you can respect the craft like the physical theater that it is.

He and heyman is one of the few things i enjoy watchin at this point,but yeah,overall it gets worse and worse. There's only one man who can fix this shit.

wcw-laparka.gif

LAPARKA! The GOAT

Brock looks like he's gained lots of weight...Dude doesn't give a F anymore...

Back