News BRAVE Combat Federation is pleased to announce the creation of BRAVE NATIONAL LEAGUE, a league model

TorontoTO

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Is this trolling or are they serious?

You know what makes MMA great? Every fight is the playoffs.

This league garbage is stupid.

I don't even know what they mean? Like are they just announcing seperate promotions under the Brave Banner like Brave Brazil or Brave Russia?

They seem to be anointing themselves as the FIFA of MMA.

what does that even mean?

Does anyone remember M-1 challenge back in 2008-2009? That was cool.
Kinda sad that M-1 went the way of every other promotion that did business with the UFC, gone

I'll check it out like most Promotions. Not having much hope for either (re)model ...

Is this Helwanis big news break thing about a league in 2023?? Its a BRAVE move if you ask me but I dont see it working out unless they scoop a bunch of unhappy top talent like Stipe and Jones but thatll never happen

4121.jpg

I guess this is part of this. Is BRAVE CF selling MMA franchises?

The one aspect they could copy from soccer is the contract release clauses. Those would be very interesting in MMA.

Last edited:
Lol not at soccer release clause rates.
Not at those rates LMAO but if they based the release clauses on their salary, then that would make sense. For example, if their contract is worth 100k, then paying the full value of the contract plus an extra % as a premium or something along those lines.

Back