Brave CF 62, MMA: Friday, September 30

you know any other betting sites? Hit a bet at betonline and bovada got me at 10$ limit. hard to find these events.

Betway normally carries BRAVE at least in the UK if you can get that.

Betway normally carries BRAVE at least in the UK if you can get that.
tried to use vpn , but registering is near impossible, no jersey residence or uk, and they sometimes on eu sites ask for social or license. near impossible to play. checkout Uulu , his odds dropped from 210+ to 120+

he’s a good wrestler and his opponent gets grounded easily plus split decision with weak fighters.

Last edited:
tried to use vpn , but registering is near impossible, no jersey residence or uk, and they sometimes on eu sites ask for social or license. near impossible to play. checkout Uulu , his odds dropped from 210+ to 120+

he’s a good wrestler and his opponent gets grounded easily plus split decision with weak fighters.

Line isn't actually on that yet but I'd clocked him from my notes. He's decent, will play as soon as he's up.

Cheers.

Nurzhan Akishev (-170) over Mehmosh Raza

Raza is a wrestler with no striking ability. Akishev is a better wrestler who does have decent striking. Raza is going to get beaten standing, IMO, and I don't think there's a thing he can do about it.

Uulu won by split. Results are slow to come out for whatever reason.

Nurzhan Akishev (-170) over Mehmosh Raza $59.50 to win $35.00
Ilyor Bakhtiyar Uulu (+121) over Abdullah Al-Qahtani $40.00 to win $48.40

= $83.40

Happy with that.

Back