Brave CF 55

611462-22021287.png

Out of likes friend but I would be adding them to your posts!

Another magomedov instantly defeats an opponent. They we're saying is he was getting to the cage, how awesome he was and how it was going to be an honor to see him.

Out of likes friend but I would be adding them to your posts!

Another magomedov instantly defeats an opponent. They we're saying is he was getting to the cage, how awesome he was and how it was going to be an honor to see him.
Nah,
already you have given me a lot !

Nice event so far, i like it ... !

( that gif tho , it's burning my brain... )
L☻L !

Reactions: Gio
Nah,
already you have given me a lot !

Nice event so far, i like it ... !

( that gif tho , it's burning my brain... )
L☻L !

I know the feeling with computer frustrations! Good luck I'm sure you'll get it.

I got one like back and I used it and then it says no more again. I wonder if I can go unlike my posts from a couple years back or so and then gain a supply for tonight? :p

<{1-16}>

Last edited:
I got one like back and I used it and then it says no more again. I wonder if I can go unlike my posts from a couple years back or so and then gain a supply for tonight? :p

<{1-16}>
Nice idea, L☻L !

Another great fight. Both guys warriors.

Chsiev vs Alikhanov

I'm back, how where the fights I missed @Sixstring

Highly recommended! There were some excellent fights and a couple I mentioned in this thread. That one was a good fight that you just mentioned yourself! The guy that was submitted had an incredible record of submissions. But I would definitely check out this event and see what you haven't missed. It has been very spirited so far.

<mma4>

Back