Brave CF 55

Sixstring

Guitar Slayer
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just starting. If you were weak and fell asleep early last night like I did, you might be up early to watch this live. Shorty Torres was going to be in the main event and missed weight. So they got a different fighter from Russia that is also called shorty something.

Just started:

<Goldie11>

BRAVE CF 55
Rostov-On-Don, Russia

Main Card – BraveCFTV.com / Fight Network – 9:00am ET / 6:00am PT
Ali Bagautinov vs. Sean Santella
Artur Sviridov vs. Ibrahim Mané
Rustam Chsiev vs. Abusupyan Alikhanov
Abdulmutalip Gairbekov vs. Nemat Abdrashitov
Kamil Magomedov vs. Sam Patterson
Kamal Magomedov vs. Vitaly Tverdokhlebov
Andrey Bragovskiy vs. Sergey Yaskovets

source.gif

82997-2538051.png

giphy.gif

Thanks All The PBP ™ , Yeeew !
Where you at junior @Kryptt ... !?

look like he wasn't paying attention and got choked out

The commentators said that it looked like his corner said something and he raised his head to look over at him and that's when he got choked out.

Out of likes already too...

I picked ⛏ up Usman,
but i'm thinking to change it ... !?
( probably not... )

I missed it, im always IN n OUT !

I may go change to. Right now I have Usman. I mean there's a good reason to pick him. But Colby has that cardio and is not an easy match up. So I may change but I might not.

Yeah I'm missing some of this event to running around trying to do things. If you just watch MMA continuously 24 hours a day for a while things get behind! I'm still way behind catching up on MMA but I'm stuck with taking care of kids and stuff haha.

The KO was one of those almost the first punch thrown kind of things. So a good victory and it was his professional debut.

I may go change to. Right now I have Usman. I mean there's a good reason to pick him. But Colby has that cardio and is not an easy match up. So I may change but I might not.

Yeah I'm missing some of this event to running around trying to do things. If you just watch MMA continuously 24 hours a day for a while things get behind! I'm still way behind catching up on MMA but I'm stuck with taking care of kids and stuff haha.

The KO was one of those almost the first punch thrown kind of things. So a good victory and it was his professional debut.
Oh yeah...

I'm making a gif and it appears with an error... FooK...
I have already made it 3 times but the same thing...

Reactions: Gio
Back