News Brave CF 37 Lintula vs Glismann Aug 1 9am/12am PM/ET PBP Discussion

Go get your own schtick

NINTCHDBPICT000538163187.jpg

I never understood why someone would want to steal someone elses style.

Reminds me of the Conor wannabe who fights in Bellator.

Seen this guy touted as the next Khabib for a couple of years, that's some hefty praise for such a young age. Wonder if he'll be in the UFC by 2021

Has a good head on his shoulders imo, he's been in England since he was 12 and he has a mixed Russian/Lancashire accent, but obviously speaking fluent English will help him long term.

Amusing to hear him saying he signed for Brave because he didn't want to get stuck in Bellator.

Whatever happened to originality every other week someone is hopping on an already established stars gimmick. Go out and create your own personality and legacy. Man even out with "cagefighters" there are so many teenagers and 20 somethings being mini Conors with their patter. *sigh*

Has a good head on his shoulders imo, he's been in England since he was 12 and he has a mixed Russian/Lancashire accent, but obviously speaking fluent English will help him long term.

Amusing to hear him saying he signed for Brave because he didn't want to get stuck in Bellator.

Yes, I guess this is what you meant on the other thread. This kid would probably spend at least 3 or 4 years in Bellator before moving to the UFC. If its about the money then ONE or Bellator would have been the best option but he seems to be focused on his legacy.

How dumb do you have to be to fight 23 times for free?

Opponent has apparently changed to 11-5 Glenn McVeigh, which seems a significantly tougher debut.

Back