News BRAVE 54 - Sept 25th

How does Brave CF sign better European fighters then Bellator.... But there is something off about Brave CF

How does Brave CF sign better European fighters then Bellator.... But there is something off about Brave CF

What's off about them, I think it's a really good promotion.

I think one advantage they have over Bellator in getting hold of fighters is that they don't stand in their way if they get a UFC offer and they're starting to get a reputation as a platform for getting to the UFC having had Khamzat, Carlston Harris, Ottman Azaitar and a few others get to the big show from there.

What's off about them, I think it's a really good promotion.

I think one advantage they have over Bellator in getting hold of fighters is that they don't stand in their way if they get a UFC offer and they're starting to get a reputation as a platform for getting to the UFC having had Khamzat, Carlston Harris, Ottman Azaitar and a few others get to the big show from there.
I think the whole broadcast is way too dark with minimal lighting and the commentary team sucking off the Sheik every couple of minutes is off putting

I think the whole broadcast is way too dark with minimal lighting and the commentary team sucking off the Sheik every couple of minutes is off putting

I think Cerig is drunk most of the time, he's off putting in general.

I do think they have a good ring announcer though.

WHen is the Fly tournament continuing

They have big money backing them. The prince of Bahrain.

They have big money backing them. The prince of Bahrain.
I do know about the Prince of Bahrain, they mention him 100 times on the broadcast and how generous and amazing he is.

Back