Brass Balls Award

With an undefeated record too, its almost career suicide.
Yeah, seemed like a weird choice. But hey maybe they're shipping him piss loads of money for it. He obviously thinks he can win, no undefeated fighter is going to doubt themselves at 30+ wins undefeated. If he pulls it off, pretty legendary. But I do feel like GGG is going to overpower him.

giphy.gif
Great movie

saku was just in the ring getting obliterated at new years ... maybe at this point is brass brains ... i am scared they are gonna make him enter the open weight tourny

Conor McGregor is a Champion, and instead of defending his belt against lower weight guys, he wants to fight up in weight, and now he specifically wants to fight the guy who just took his best shots & still kicked his ass.

Conor gets my vote.
I like it. Most won't, but I do. I'll never complain about any division being held up because the champion is looking to fight the best guys at the heavier weight class (even 2).

I fully understand what it does to the division and its top contenders, one of which is on a 9-fight winning streak (and has to wait on Conor for at least 2 fights). But I remember wishing someone like Conor would come along. He's like BJ Penn- but with 100x the leverage. And he wants to fight every 12 weeks.

Has to be more than just showing up for one fight to get the award. If Saku was the man then, Hendo is the man now. Just remember how he looked against DC.

I like it. Most won't, but I do. I'll never complain about any division being held up because the champion is looking to fight the best guys at the heavier weight class (even 2).

I fully understand what it does to the division and its top contenders, one of which is on a 9-fight winning streak (and has to wait on Conor for at least 2 fights). But I remember wishing someone like Conor would come along. He's like BJ Penn- but with 100x the leverage. And he wants to fight every 12 weeks.

You're not talking about Nate then. Don't be silly.

Back