Brandon Vera on Jon Jones: "Most b***h ass champion eva...!!!"

Screenshot2014-06-05at120251PM_zps6b2c706f.png

He speaketh the truth.

Cue the whinging and the hilariously ironic accusations of butthurt.

I rushed to sherdog to start this thread. Yours is better than mine woulda been because you have masterfully put a screen shot.

Vera's facebook statuses are painfully stupid. He is clearly someone who thinks of himself as smarter than he is, kinda parallel to when he talked about owning 2 belts.

This fb status is fun though. I hope he leaves it up, he is setting himself up for lots of pictures of him getting elbowed in the face.

If Jones beats Gus and DC he should demand that they give Vera a title shot just so he can fuck him up again.

Vera should sit down, have a Coke and a smile, and STFU because he talked EPIC shit leading up to his fight with Jon and got his face crushed as a result

What's your face have to say about Jones??

Only in MMA can you clear out an entire division and then get called a bitch for not wanting to fight a guy you just beat and will make less money against then another opponent you haven't yet fought.

Clear out an entire division ? beating a few middleweights and 2 old men isn't clearing out the division. He got washed by Gus he knows it and doesn't want anymore of him.

Also did you forget Anthony Johnson I don't remember him clearing him out.

And I don't remember him clearing out DC either.

If Jones beats Gus and DC he should demand that they give Vera a title shot just so he can fuck him up again.

jones the pre Madonna that he is would have to be willing to fight gus and DC first for that to happen
All dramatic BS aside I think he will beat them both just cant stand the kids attitude

Vera would get curbstomped by a third grader at this point.

If you're gonna talk shit about Champions, at least be fucking relevant.

Vera would have smashed Jones in Pride. Jones was the better wrestler but he had no answer for Veras up kicks other then letting the rules save him and on the feet Jones was terrified and desperately wanted to bring it to the ground. But shit happens and sometimes the rules can effect how well a fighter does (see shogun). But regardless, vera is correct here.

Look at him, struggling to be relevant again. It's cute.

Vera should sit down, have a Coke and a smile, and STFU because he talked EPIC shit leading up to his fight with Jon and got his face crushed as a result

He stepped up though. He was a bigger name than Jon back then and he was coming off a fight against Couture that most felt he won.

Back