Brandon Thatch injured?

Jimmy Tuna**

Red Belt
Reaction score
He last fought November 13th (KOd Paulo Thiago with a knee)

I don't see any upcoming fights.

What gives?

Thatch is probably my favorite fighter (along with Cerrone), but for those who have followed his career, we already know he constantly battles injury issues. He suffered a very serious neck injury several years ago that very nearly ended his MMA career before it even got started.

Brandon Thatch ‏@RUKUSMMA303 Mar 24
Been asked a lot lately when I'll be back in the octagon. I'm shooting for end of June early july. Thanks for the support. Much love

Dude is a beast. I can't wait for his next fight.

I'm not sure about the injuries, but I do know after the Paulo Thiago fight he said he wanted to step away for a bit so that he could retool.

Thatch is probably my favorite fighter (along with Cerrone), but for those who have followed his career, we already know he constantly battles injury issues. He suffered a very serious neck injury several years ago that very nearly ended his MMA career before it even got started.

Sucks to hear. This will probably lead to a rather short career. I hope he will be successful nonetheless. Can

That sucks. He reminds me of Weidman in that regard. :icon_sad:

win or lose always looking forward to his fights. It seems I only like people who are injured or out for years at a time. This fucking sucks

They should put him in the rotation more often to try to make the events more exciting. I just hope he doesn't turn out to be another wild swinging Roger Huerta.

He looked nice as fuck against Thiago. can't wait to see him again

He's an animal for sure - have not followed his career though - how is his grappling and cardio?

If those are solid he's going to be a true force at WW.

He had a lot of buzz after the Thiago fight but its disappeared faster then Amagov's due to the inactivity and the amount of fights the UFC puts on.

Cant wait to see him fight again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back