Media Brandon taunts Cejudo and Figueiredo on Cejudo's IG post

The training gear on this crew... Figs been wrasslin... Zhangs got hand wraps... Looks like Cejudo has been showing them both why he is the intergender champ. What a stud. Probably sparring them 2v1.

Cejudo is cool.

I hope he is not serious about Stipe, that guy does not need to take anymore damage.

Derrick Lewis absorbed 38 blows to the head in the third round of his Interim Title Fight before Gane mercifully finished him.

Not to mention Ngannou knocked him unconcious.

I was sick, unmotivated, had chronic arthritis in my ankles, distracted by Oliveira’s arm bar on Tony and felt uncomfortable because of the crowd booing.

Real question do you (or anyone else here) know how many excuses Zhang's made?

Ok,
1. Crowd Booing
2. Someone in her locker room had a F'd injury or something before she fought, so bad juju.

3. Couldn't hear her coach over the crowd
4. Early stoppage, wasn't actually hurt
5. Was winning the round
6. Rose tricked her, therefore not a real loss
7. Rose made it political/turned the crowd against Zhang
8. Racial slurs from the crowd

Yeah I'm definitely expecting a more disciplined version of Figueiredo both in preparation and in the fight. Strategy-wise I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I'm curious to see what changes both have made. I wouldn't be surprised to see a much slower fight this time around with more grappling.
Yeah a more controlled pace definitely benefits Figgy, he's just gotta hope that Brandon complies. I could see Figgy employing more leg kicks, as that's a weapon Henry started to apply later in his career, and would really help with slowing down the pace.

I'm not that great at breaking down grappling, but is Figgy really superior to Brandon in this area? I'm sure many would assume so simply because he's Brazilian, but that didn't seem to be the case in their fights (which many attribute to Figgys cardio issues).

I like Cejudo as a wild card, before he was introduced in the mix I wasn't interested in this fight at all. At least there's somewhat of an "x" factor going in.

Indeed,
but i think not much ...
plus he is losing way too
much power and strength
cutting all this weigh ... !
Definitely bro, and I could definitely see why he puts himself through that, BW is a fucking minefield. The top 20 guys are all killers, fucking Raoni Barcelos is unranked, and that dudes a fucking assassin!
I made a thread about it but people are starting to find out how Cejudo screwed over Brandon and tried to make him look like a traitor. He talks about here in podcast, its in Spanish so I did English cliffs

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...d-why-its-all-bs-lies.4209185/#post-166351651
Great work man, Cejudo definitely comes off as sleazy here. Has that Oscar de La Hoya Mexican American chip on his shoulder. Only difference is that Oscar eventually won everyone over, where Cejudo just "retired", while begging for a title fight in which he has no leverage in.

Last edited:
Yeah a more controlled pace definitely benefits Figgy, he's just gotta hope that Brandon complies. I could see Figgy employing more leg kicks, as that's a weapon Henry started to apply later I'm his career, and would really help with slowing down the pace.

I'm not that great at breaking down grappling, but is Figgy really superior to Brandon in this area? I'm sure many would assume so simply because he's Brazilian, but that didn't seem to be the case in their fights (which many attribute to fights cardio issues).

I like Cejudo as a wild card, before he was introduced in the mix I wasn't interested in this fight at all. At least there's somewhat of an "x" factor going in.

Definitely bro, and I could definitely see why he puts himself through that, BW is a fucking minefield. The top 20 guys are all killers, fucking Raoni Barcelos is unranked, that's dudes a fucking assassin!

Great work man, Cejudo definitely comes off as sleazy here. Has that Oscar de La Hoya Mexican American chip on his shoulder. Only difference is that Oscar eventually won everyone over, where Cejudo just "retired", while begging for a title fight in which he has no leverage in.
100%
giphy.gif

Raoni Barcelos

UFC Fight Night 199 :
Lewis vs Daukaus

Nice bro! Didn't even know he was scheduled. Against a 13-7 guy no less? The UFC is wild, why are they so hesitant to push this guy? He lost the narrowest decision to a really good guy last time out.
I don't know, probably he wants to...
and thy booked together bc both have
a recent L ... !?

I know this post had a thread about it when it was originally posted, but I'm not sure anyone translated Brandon's response (which is the top comment).

Brandon Moreno:
"Carnal Les deseó todo el exito en el campamento y si asle el paro al vato porque necesita mucha chamba el pobre cabron !!"
"Bro I wish you guys all the best (success) in camp and yeah please do that dude a solid because the poor bastard needs a lot of work !!"

Henry responds under the same comment:
"Vamos estar listos como el pisto. Ese pobre cabron está con mucha hambre para conquistar su cinturón de nuevo. Éxito para ti y tu team tambien. Que gane el mejor guerrero. "

"We'll be ready like the booze (?). That poor bastard is really hungry to conquer his belt once more. Good luck (success) to you and your team as well. May the best warrior win. "

I'm not a like whore by any means, but they do sort of tell a story in the this case. Henry got 400 for his response, to Brandon's original 4000. Brandon has ~10x's the support based on this one metric. It shouldn't mean much(since it's a single metric), but I think it's worth noting since this is from Henry's IG and not Brandon's. Meaning people are visiting Henry's social media to support Brandon, lol.

Cejudo giving Conor a run at his imaginary lats syndrome belt. Manlets bless.

9. Someone in the crowd gave her a weird look
10. She was disturbed by Weidman’s leg snap
11. Zhang wasn’t mentally prepared for this fight
12. Was a fluke, rematch will be different
13. See you soon boys ...
( Big Weili fan right here... L☻L ! )

Back