Brandon Schaub Racist Controversy

Those few seconds gave me ear and soul cancer.

People actually pay to watch this hack?

Seriously this is old news by now, schaub says dumber shit on a weekly basis.
Basically just take anything he says and throw it in a bin.
aqjcit8351131.jpg
<{1-8}>

Lol Schaub drops many racist things on his podcast with theo

At first he was super paranoid about it, but as time has gone on he has started embracing it

I could tell it was going to get him in trouble one day

I personally don't have a problem with what he's saying

Imagine paying money to watch a "comedian" do a me so sowwy bit ..

Its part of a standup routine. As dumb and unfunny that Schaub is as a standup comedian, its not meant to be taken seriously and more famous comics have done so much worse.

I get that Sherdog hates Schaub but ffs, is this really worth a thread?

I think the problem is that his material is too easy to "debunk". I mean, of course, every story a comedian tells is either completely made up or based on really with various degrees of exaggeration. But Shaub isn't telling you a made up story from back in the day that has been obviously crafted to be funny, he's just faking an accent from a dude who can easily be found on the internet being a well educated doctor with excellent english.

This guy did a DNA ancestry and it came back 100% Mongolian, mongo for short

It's more offensive to me that people even listen to Schaub

One good thing about Schaub is that his sycophants are becoming fewer and fewer. The ad hominem like, "Ur just a H8er, B" have significantly shrunk after the first wave of hate following his Showtime TedTalk. Even these nuthuggers can't defend the amplified Dunning-Kruger effect.

I can't stand Brendan, but who fucking cares about this? Can't believe we have 'woke' MMA fans.

Are people really going to pretend it's not fucked up to put a fake accent to imitate someone you know of a different ethnicity when the person doesnt even have the accent,

comedy isn't factual, auto biographical, honest, truthful, etc.

it's no different than any other comedian doing the blanket white guy voice or black guy voice.

Lighten up

Are people really going to pretend it's not fucked up to put a fake accent to imitate someone you know of a different ethnicity when the person doesnt even have the accent,
It’s just a terrible comedy act, nothing more

Back