Media Brandon Moreno's Collection

Cool or Fool?

• Total voters

Kryptt

⭍ Dead Belt⭍
Platinum Member
Reaction score

ExGggWtXMAM1oc4

I used to collect comics and miniatures for wargaming & RPGs...I still have bout a 20k Manson collection.

Pretty cool collection.

Cool. That's a lot of Funko collections. Pretty sure he'll be adding more.

Oh wow, nice. Do you also have the character on your AV? Who's that btw?

That's DC's (Injustice Gods) Lobo - one of the few comic related memorabilia I kept any of. I have a few statues and a small comic collection still. At one point I had every appearance of Lobo in the DC Universe.

Before the pandemic I was going to get a bit of Ink done - was either a Lobo bit or Elric.

Soon will get back to the process tho.

Reactions: Gio
Not cool to me. But cool that he has a hobby. And one that could potentially net him some money in the long run.

That's DC's (Injustice Gods) Lobo - one of the few comic related memorabilia I kept any of. I have a few statues and a small comic collection still. At one point I had every appearance of Lobo in the DC Universe.

Before the pandemic I was going to get a bit of Ink done - was either a Lobo bit or Elric.

Really cool. It's nice to keep some memorabilia if you're really an avid fan. I guess it's quite addicting to collect and have more if you're really into it right? Very nice. Hope you get that ink soon

so you have Los Lobos then? :) (dang, put wrong video first...edited)

I think he’s a pretty good dude, being able to surround yourself with shit that makes you happy is A OK in my book.

That's pretty cool. I know there's a collector's thread in Mayberry with some pretty impressive collections. Moreno would fit right in.

That's pretty cool. I know there's a collector's thread in Mayberry with some pretty impressive collections. Moreno would fit right in.

It's fun but a major pita for upkeep and god forbid you relocate. I've lost so much stuff over the years but I'm also a serious headcase so there is that too.

Back