Brandon Moreno vs MM would be huge

He's 34 and has been fighting professionally for 14 years. He's old and out of prime, judging by his last fight.
Agreed. But who in the active new talent in ufc would be favourite over him? No one to be honest.

Agreed. But who in the active new talent in ufc would be favourite over him? No one to be honest.

Did you not see his last fight? He was dominated. I don't necessarily think Moraes is the best fighter in the world, it's just that DJ is out of prime.

Did you not see his last fight? He was dominated.
By a guy the size of max halloway and finished by a move not allowed in the ufc. The question is who in ufc currently can beat him? With triple C retired I don’t see anyone at his weight being the fav over MM. Mouse was boring as hell and never appreciated by fans being a Manlet and all but he was UFCs most dominant p4p fighter for a very long stretch. And none of the guys since has seemed like a generational talent since aside from triple C who has one stoppage loss to MM, to go with one very hard fought decision win.

By a guy the size of max halloway and finished by a move not allowed in the ufc. The question is who in ufc currently can beat him? With triple C retired I don’t see anyone at his weight being the fav over MM. Mouse was boring as hell and never appreciated by fans being a Manlet and all but he was UFCs most dominant p4p fighter for a very long stretch. And none of the guys since has seemed like a generational talent since aside from triple C who has one stoppage loss to MM, to go with one very hard fought decision win.

Adriano Moraes is a legit flyweight. He won the title at 125. If DJ can't beat that guy he's probably going to struggle in the UFC. His speed used to be insane but he's noticeably smaller now.

MM just got KOd in one. I'd like to see Moraes vs Moreno

AntiqueHalfHippopotamus-size_restricted.gif

Vs a man somehow twice his size

What’s not to believe ? What new breed of talent has convinced you otherwise?
Other than Cejudo and maybe Benavidez, Moreno is easily the best FLW DJ would hypothetically fight. "Without a camp" like you said, he'd get fucked up.

Other than Cejudo and maybe Benavidez, Moreno is easily the best FLW DJ would hypothetically fight. "Without a camp" like you said, he'd get fucked up.
While the no camp part is hyperbole. Mma figthers these days won’t even fight an outmatched opponent without a full camp. But benavidez?!?

Still stunned a journeyman in Tim Elliot won tuf 24, granted Moreno was very young at the time

He's 34 and has been fighting professionally for 14 years. He's old and out of prime, judging by his last fight.

Or Moraes is just a great fighter. But he isn't the UFC so no way that's possible or somehting.

Or Moraes is just a great fighter. But he isn't the UFC so no way that's possible or somehting.

He's a great fighter but he lost not that long ago. You cant just assume he's the best fighter in the world for beating an aging, declining DJ.

He's a great fighter but he lost not that long ago. You cant just assume he's the best fighter in the world for beating an aging, declining DJ.

I didn't see an aging, declining DJ. I saw a DJ that was good, solid, had good timing, but fought a great fighter at 135.

I didn't see an aging, declining DJ. I saw a DJ that was good, solid, had good timing, but fought a great fighter at 135.

He's noticeably slower. Go back and compare to his earlier fights.

Back