KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
BreakableJauntyHoneyeater-size_restricted.gif
ChillyShimmeringAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif
DistinctFormalConch-size_restricted.gif
DeadlyInfamousBernesemountaindog-size_restricted.gif

Yea that last gif does look like the thumb is out a little bit, but it certainly wasn't intentional, plus Moreno was winning the fight regardless

Yea that last gif does look like the thumb is out a little bit, but it certainly wasn't intentional, plus Moreno was winning the fight regardless

Moreno's thumb could have been facing forward but the way his fist impacted it could not have caused that damage to Figgy's eye. Most likely it was the knuckle of the thumb that did it

The ref should of called a timeout, ive seen them do that many times in the past. Davidson was fleeing while asking, there wasnt a dom position. The fight should of been stopped at that point with the doc.

Fig wasnt going to win this fight either way, he was flat, remember when he bounced around? But could of taken extra damage for the sake of nothing.

They make rules specifically for eyes. I like Herb, but he dropped the ball on this one, again.

Fighters should be able to call timeout imo, if in a neutral position. Take a point if they try to abuse it. I rarely to see someone running asking for a TO not getting it in mma.

Herb should of also recognized the caliber of davidson, he doesnt call bullshit. If he says something is wrong, then something is wrong.

Put the fighter at risk tonight. Dont care who won, just like to see them fight again (not each other though)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back