Media Brandon Moreno Rings Siren at Vegas Season Opener

He's actually sounding the siren to Figueiredo's second consecutive defeat

Hope so! Nothing against Figueiredo, I give him some credit for making flyweight exciting again, but Moreno's story of perseverance and improvement is tough not to root for. Plus Figueiredo's attitude since their first fight has been weird; don't get me wrong, him and Walid's meat-headed demeanors are amusing, but they also make it easier to cheer for Moreno.

Now that they don't want Brandon to fight in December after all, I wonder if the delay is enough time for Pantoja to be ready for the fight. If that's the case it would be pretty unfair, and possibly illegal, while still being absolutely hilarious if the UFC tore up Figueiredo's bout agreement and gave the fight back to Pantoja lol.

monero-symbol-on-white-480.png

Brandon Moreno rang the siren at the Vegas Golden Knights' season opener tonight. The gold jersey matches his gold belt nicely!

I like how he gets stuck in and puts effort in instead of trying to act all cool as if he doesn’t really want to be there. Moreno is a real one.

Fuck yeah good for Moreno!

Also

NHL
FUCK YEAH BABY LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!

Fuck yeah good for Moreno!

Also

NHL
FUCK YEAH BABY LETS FUCKING GO!!!!!!!!

Right?! Man I'm looking forward to the season. The Kraken-Knights game was really back-and-forth; really a great game, Seattle looked WAY better than I thought they would.

Back