Media Brandon Moreno returns home to big crowd at Entram Gym in Tijuana

Heard his after party was here

Donkey-bar.jpg
Better than here
interrogatoriodgo.JPG

Moreno, Ortega, and Cejudo backstage together? Better watch out for this guy
giphy.gif

They are. But only deeper TJ. The slum looking areas. Everything close to San Ysidro uses USD.
Even then it’s rare. I remember as a teenager we would go up Rosarito and even then they used USD lol
Same, been all over the place in TJ, Rosarito, Puerto Nuevo etc, never even saw a peso lol.

Reminds me I need to rewatch that fight.

It was an all-time performance for the division, really something special. If you know just how well rounded and nasty Fig is (let alone huge for the weight class) its pretty mind blowing how he beat him so cleanly and secured a finish seemingly out of nowhere.

I'd like to see Fig head up to 135lbs and I have a hard time thinking who is going to beat Moreno.

I don't care about mexico. I just hope he fixes/cleans his teeth so I can like him. Until then I'll continue to hate him.
He really can't do anything about it. Having adult-sized teeth on a child-sized jaw is part of the plight of being an extreme manlet. Normally, when teeth are overcrowded, one or two can be extracted to make room. But he would need so many teeth extracted, that it is not feasible. It is ironic because there is a lot of dental tourism in Baja California. The small town of Los Algodones is actually known as the "dental capital of the world" because it is essentially all dental clinics.

Why is everyone taking this as throwing shade at Brandon? I like him...

I liked him ever since TUF. I saw his potential and pegged him to beat Sergio Pettis...

First off, none of us use our own names.

Second, do you also not see any humor in the response?

Can you explain,
the meaning of your post with the photo?
Tijuana is infamous for (allegedly) having 'donkey shows' which are sex acts between a male donkey and a human female. Since the thread title mentions Moreno's hometown Tijuana, I thought of the reference.

From wiki:

A donkey show is a supposed type of live sex show in which a woman engages in bestiality with a donkey, which, according to urban legend and some works of fiction, were once performed in the Mexican border city of Tijuana, particularly in the mid-20th century.

Tijuana is infamous for (allegedly) having 'donkey shows' which are sex acts between a male donkey and a human female. Since the thread title mentions Moreno's hometown Tijuana, I thought of the reference.

From wiki:

A donkey show is a supposed type of live sex show in which a woman engages in bestiality with a donkey, which, according to urban legend and some works of fiction, were once performed in the Mexican border city of Tijuana, particularly in the mid-20th century.
Congrats

Back