Brandon Halsey vs Rafael Carvalho for Vacant MW title at Bellator144

Hope Halsey can make weight, dont care about this fight at all but atleast Bellator is putting on a fight and filling the vacant title.

Nightmare scenario - Halsey misses weight and is forced to 205, adding another solid fighter to that division: good.

MW Division fucked: bad.

If Halsey moves to 205 who should his debut fight be against? I got Carmont.

Halsey has missed weight once correct? Why are we going on about this as if it's a recurring issue with Halsey? Granted hopefully that is never an issue again. Halsey should take this fight handily.

Halsey has missed weight once correct? Why are we going on about this as if it's a recurring issue with Halsey? Granted hopefully that is never an issue again. Halsey should take this fight handily.

Yup only once. Because he's not in the ufc I guess

Probably because he was champion and missed weight. How many UFC champions have you ever heard miss weight? I can't think of one. I remember Lutter missed weight but he was a challenger.

Back