Brandon Girtz vs Mike Chandler?

I can see this happening.. its basically a fight that chandler cant really lose.. hes the much better wrestler and has more power in his hands.

Chandler VS Patricky
Girtz VS Rickels
Jansen VS Alessio
Guillard VS Awad
Couture VS Sarnavsky

Lol. Guillard does not get you Chandler.

Let's not get too carried away. Guillard was a name, but there are alot of deserving fighters between Girtz and Chandler.

Girtz vs Couture or Rickels

Let's not get too carried away. Guillard was a name, but there are alot of deserving fighters between Girtz and Chandler.

Yeah I agree. I think Chandlers opponent at the tentpole is going to have somewhat of a big name. Bellator is really rolling the dice by not having a freakshow main event, so to get ratings they'll need to get someone with a following on the card.

Probably either Pitbull or Caveman, even tho Chandler has already beaten both of them...

Girtz didn't follow the Bellator master plan. He'll be on the prelims for his next bout.

its a fight that makes sense, people aren't giving Girtz many props for his performance. I thought he looked good and deserves the step up in competition against Chandler. Stylewise is also makes for an exciting match up

Its called getting Chandler another win and capitalizing off a situation Bellator didnt expect. Girtz looked good and Chandler beating him looks great in the causal fans eyes.

Not a mismatch but still a bit much. How bout him vs Patricky (more even)?

Who does Guillard fight? Couture could be a good choice name v name would do good ratings.

Back