News Brandon Davis cut 37 lbs to make 135

Always enjoy his fights but that’s ridiculous

UFC should show the "fight night weights" like HBO boxing used to do.

I wonder what these guys weigh come fight time.

So is Bermudez that much bigger than Davis? They made his fight a catch weight.

So is Bermudez that much bigger than Davis? They made his fight a catch weight.

Davis fights Kang
Bermudez fights Kenney

But I’m guessing Davis had no problems making it. Who knows what happened between the other two.

Cali does so well actually get to find out what his cage weight is

Kang is pretty big too and people said Conor was too big for 145 lol, these dudes are Conors size and fighting at 135.

2 things:
1) cutting almost 22% of your weight is ludicrous and makes him more susceptible to brain damage if (t)ko'd
2) how much time will it take for the schmoo's shtick to wear out for every inhabitant of earth?

Last edited:
That's the whole fight camp tho.

His fight night weight will give us more of a clue.

Davis fights Kang
Bermudez fights Kenney

But I’m guessing Davis had no problems making it. Who knows what happened between the other two.
Yeah I'm just baffled by the circumstances. Who knows what happened between the other two you're right but wtf is going on with the Cali commission where they're wagging a finger at everyone who's cutting more than 10% meanwhile Davis is over here cutting 22% for his fight with Kang.

Holy pancakes!
Hopefully he doesn't lose it completely like Hendricks did.
iu

That's the whole fight camp tho.

His fight night weight will give us more of a clue.

exactly. at work now so didn't listen, but does he say how long his fight camp is? 6 weeks seems a standard, but not sure his was different

Fucking muppet fight men yer own size.....

He's not cutting 37lbs of water. He might have been 172 at the start of camp.

Jesus fucking Christ. His kidneys think he's a cunt.

1. Someone is eventually going to die due to cutting weight unless policy changes.

2. That's unfortunate, and I wish it weren't so.

3. IF it is going to happen to someone, and I had to pick one person, it would be someone who has bragged about being huge for his or her weight class.

I'm pretty sure his has been released, or maybe he said it after his last fight. Either way, it's definitely out there.

"He said he cut out drinking alcohol and ran 20 miles per day in order to make the weight, and by the time he stepped in the octagon at UFC 236 had ballooned back up to 160 pounds."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...t-after-winning-bantamweight-debut-at-ufc-236

Back