Brandao "If he[McGregor] wants to talk, I won

Kind of like how your cousin "doesn't care" how badly you're beating him in a video game until he throws the controller against the wall and storms out.

Yea my cousin was the guy I always beat except he had a formula that involved always blaming the controller he was using. "What the hell I pushed A, this controller is broken".

Yea my cousin was the guy I always beat except he had a formula that involved always blaming the controller he was using. "What the hell I pushed A, this controller is broken".

"WHY DO I ALWAYS GET THE MADCATZ CONTROLLER?!" was the tried and true complaint.

I wouldn't be surprised if Brandao shanked someone during a weigh in someday. Dude doesn't seem all that stable.

Won't care? Brandao is the most butthurt guy in all of MMA. You could say, "Hello, good morning," and he'd get worked up to the point of blind rage.

Ser McGregor is gonna make Brandao tap out to eye pokes, but I don't think his talk will affect the fight in the slightest

I dont care who McGoat fights. I just want him to grace my eyes with his presence. His shadow boxing video is worth a PPV in its self.

McGreGOAT says I can't wait to beat Cole Miller is about how much he knows about Diego Brandao. :icon_chee j/k

Brandao via...
Knife-Fight-Movie-Wallpaper-2.jpg

And we all know how THAT fight went...

Back