Brand New Colby Covington Interview w/ Mayhem Miller on MMARoasted

1527AF21-F8D8-42D3-8E5A-021D24173F10.jpeg Would love to see Him and Tito compete at the spelling bee

can you use it in a sentence

Life raft..... Marc Goddard threw Marty fake news man a life raft

Colby is delusional babbling nonsense when Mayhem sounds more coherent than you know something is wrong. Colby claims he wobbled Usman..? Didn't see it on my big screen...

Last edited:
Mayhem Miller is looking like Layne Staley if he was still alive and off the junk. Pretty epic

He was going to lose the scorecards as soon as Usman dropped him in the 5th. Doesn't matter if the ref stopped the fight.

kamaru-usman-colby-covington-ufc-245-scorecard-1.jpg
wtf. according to this it was dead even.

<SelenaWow> Can they cuddle Colby anymore must be tough to listen to all his bullsh!t just to do a podcast for your show. Keeps calling Usman fake and Colby is the biggest fake in the UFC. I couldn't even get through that interview listening to all that babbling and delusional vision of the fight...

<SelenaWow> Can they cuddle Colby anymore must be tough to listen to all his bullsh!t just to do a podcast for your show. Keeps calling Usman fake and Colby is the biggest fake in the UFC. I couldn't even get through that interview listening to all that babbling and delusional vision of the fight...

I don’t watch anything Colby out of principle but ever since he’s gotten his ass kicked I find him more tolerable.

He can keep puffing his chest out and stomping his feet. We all saw him get his ass kicked.

Back