Brainey fedor

Well, it kind of worked ... until it didn't. I think Hendo said the Fedor fight is the hardest he's ever been hit.

A lot of people are forgetting that two of Fedor's three losses were against guys on TRT. Is anyone really picking non-TRT Hendo or non-TRT Bifgoot over Fedor?

I will give you TRT BF cuz he was a monster but cmon with that shit about Hendo. TRT Hendo was ragdolled by Jake Fucking Shields year before he knocked out Fedor. Plus Fedor was 17 or so lbs heavier than Hendo in their fight. TRT excuse is nonsense with that fight.

Last edited:
His fight IQ is good, just a matter of using it like he has been. Granted he smashed very easy opponents.

He used to have a very high fight IQ, but that changed once he lost the passion for MMA.

He started to rush and abandoned any kind of game plans.

His trainers were upset with him, which is unusual for yes men.

This is what I noticed too. I'm a huge Fedor fan and trying to be objective but you can clearly see something changed around 2008-2010 timeframe. His early fights (although he was still violent) he used a wide variety of skills and gameplans and mixed up his standup and ground game. Even with AA and Rogers he just kind of started coming out and throwing hard punches to try to end the fight quickly.

So I don't think he has a poor fight IQ or that he's not "brainy". I think he just kind of started going on cruise control and did have the passion or seriousness that it took.

This is what I noticed too. I'm a huge Fedor fan and trying to be objective but you can clearly see something changed around 2008-2010 timeframe. His early fights (although he was still violent) he used a wide variety of skills and gameplans and mixed up his standup and ground game. Even with AA and Rogers he just kind of started coming out and throwing hard punches to try to end the fight quickly.

So I don't think he has a poor fight IQ or that he's not "brainy". I think he just kind of started going on cruise control and did have the passion or seriousness that it took.

Exactly.

He practically abandoned his offensive grappling.

Back