Brain Scans Reveal What Dogs Really Think of Us

Thousands and thousands of pits and other aggressive dog breeds go every year with out attacking people but a few dozens incidence a year condemned the whole breed? I'm just curious if y'all use the same logic with people.

There are dog breeds that aren't aggressive and, believe it or not, you can get them. Pits deserve to be condemned, and certainly by comparison.

What's the downside to getting a dog that prefers being awesome?

Some people have something to prove

stupid and trying to prove something. One day will be wrong

Everyone i know that has a pit, all they ever talk about is other pit owners not knowing the high art of training the breed.

It's an obvious dick swinging contest.

Ha! Okay. Yeah, I know nothing about any of that. . .
You have a D&D ish sounding name. I'm assuming it's something to do with WoW though, and I know next to nothing about that.

You have a D&D ish sounding name. I'm assuming it's something to do with WoW though, and I know next to nothing about that.

I keep hearing that, the WoW thing. I actually came up with this username--which started as an e-mail--long before WoW existed.

Shadow came from my interest in mysteries and mysterious things. And ninjas.

Priest had to do with my interest in religion.

And X just seemed like to cool shit to attach to the end.

I dunno, I was like 20 when I first came up with it. I'm 34 now.

I keep hearing that, the WoW thing. I actually came up with this username--which started as an e-mail--long before WoW existed.

Shadow came from my interest in mysteries and mysterious things. And ninjas.

Priest had to do with my interest in religion.

And X just seemed like to cool shit to attach to the end.

I dunno, I was like 20 when I first came up with it. I'm 34 now.
Very random coincidence then. I know from playing hearthstone and from friends that are into WoW that shadow priest is a class there.

GOAT pet.

You really learn a lot about someone when they try to tell you cats are better.

Do you even trademark bro? Coulda been a millionaire.

Should have.

I actually have heard before that there's some connection to WoW and I have wondered before if someone connected to that shit ran across my username on other forums that I joined long before this one. If that actually was true, wouldn't it be some shit?

Back