Brain Scans Reveal What Dogs Really Think of Us

b3tXZ4H.jpg

I can't tell if you're a troll or retarded, my college degree sporting step sister keeps a rehabilitated fighting pit around a small child all the time with zero incident. Some breeds are bred more aggressive than others but it does come down to how you raise them whether you choose to believe that or not. Keep on keeping on trying to spread your hate though. I'm sure it'll get rid of those vicious creatures just like Rottweilers, Dobermans, and St Bernards.
Anyone that keeps a bull bred around a small child is asking for trouble, I have bull breeds and never will I let them roam free around my youngest child or small children in general with out being within arms length, there a working dog with a high prey drive that's been selectivly bred into them for years, a little love and affection can't undo that.

Anyone that keeps a bull bred around a small child is asking for trouble, I have bull breeds and never will I let them roam free around my youngest child or small children in general, there a working dog with a high prey drive that's been selectivly bred into them for years, a little love and affection can't undo that.

Theyre also bred to see people as family and pack leaders which you have to take advantage of when training them. I don't blame you for not wanting to leave the dog alone with a child but there are tons of dogs out there who do it daily with zero negative resluts.

I love my dog so much. If Im not out and about, she is with me. She also has full couch privileges
AF1QipNyxPhzysxhIIaBhMpmBqPgrHrQFEsbDT3zxWB_

Theyre also bred to see people as family and pack leaders which you have to take advantage of when training them. I don't blame you for not wanting to leave the dog alone with a child but there are tons of dogs out there who do it daily with zero negative resluts.
And there lots of people that do it and there kids get ripped up, also Pitt have been bred away from being a pack animal, they've been bred for gameness and dog aggression for hundreds of years, while yes some make good pets, a lot don't.

And there lots of people that do it and there kids get ripped up, also Pitt have been bred away from being a pack animal, they've been bred for gameness and dog aggression for hundreds of years, while yes some make good pets, a lot don't.

I'm not disagreeing theyre not the 1st pick for a family pet or that attacks don't happen but I would argue there's a lot more well tempered pits that were raised properly than overly aggressive or violent ones that were raised correctly. I'm basing most of my opinion on personal experience. It's not exaggeration to say I've personally met hundreds of pits and labs in my life just because of the area I live in and only a handfull were aggressive and alot of that had to do with shitty owners. Would I leave my kid with one I didn't know? No, but that applies to any dog or even person for that matter. If it was a pit I personally raised then absolutely. I just can't condemn an entire breed based on the results of a few who I dont know the background to. If I did Scottish terriers and chihuahuas would be first on my ban list since 90% of the ones I've met have been assholes.

Letting kids ride bikes is statistically more dangerous than leaving them around pits. Don't even get me started on letting them ride horses.

your ancestors broke their will and enslaved them thousands of years ago. the animals went along willingly for easy access to food.
Well..yeah...still dont deserve their unbreakable love

Obvious thread is obvious. Dogs are man's best friend. Except when they are killing our babies and grandparents....

that's great to hear for pet owners. i've never been a pet-person, but that's just me.

What’s Obama gonna do next? He’ll probably spend a few more million on a research that says doggies like to play catch, chase their tails, and get their bellies rubbed.

To be honest I am just stating what is on my mind and what I have encountered.

To be an extra d!ck but I feel truthful. I'd say that single people with an animal are lonely. Especially women above 30s and to go further they really want kids. But hey I think it is largely an American phenomenon to be so attached to animals.

Want kids? Heck no. I much much prefer dogs.

Pretty sure when it comes to killing toddlers,

Humans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dogs. And it's not even close.:rolleyes:

And no doubt when a pit does kill a toddler, the pits owner is a total piece of shit 90% of the time.

Back