Brain Scans Reveal What Dogs Really Think of Us

She's marking you as her property.

I read somewhere that when they rub their face on you to wipe their saliva on you is how cats mark you as their territory.

I'm sure glad dogs don't mark their territory with humans like this, or dog owners would just smell like piss all the time.

Love my babies.

7YId21D.jpg

Can't fucking wait to get my dog! Pretty shitty I have to wait till march 6th.

Not all dogs are good guys look here's a pack devouring their owner
200w_d.gif

10 day waiting period?

No, I'm waitimg since like the 10th of this month. He's in a shelter in Poland and they can only make the trip when they have enough orders. They would have made the trip next weekend, but the volunteers that are making the trip weren't able.

Countries like Mexico that have a street dog problem and never do anything about it need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

Countries like Mexico that have a street dog problem and never do anything about it need to be wiped off the face of the planet.

And let it be remembered that this was the day on which the Eradication of Mexico Program was launched in the Mayberry subforum of Sherdog.com.

But yeah, they really ought to do something about their dogs. Other than just round them up and kill them. Which is kind of what we do, come to think of it.

More evil dogs. These dogs are clearly performing some kind of satanic ritual. Maybe they're summoning a demon? Maybe they're summoning Cthulhu? Who knows what nefarious intentions lie in their black hearts.
giphy.gif

Any country where the abuse of dogs is an accepted part of the culture needs to be wiped from the face of the earth.

And let it be remembered that this was the day on which the Eradication of Mexico Program was launched in the Mayberry subforum of Sherdog.com.

But yeah, they really ought to do something about their dogs. Other than just round them up and kill them. Which is kind of what we do, come to think of it.
I'd be more prone to visiting Mexico if it were nothing but dogs there.

Dogs are neat. Kitties are neat too. I like to pet them. They're really soft.

Some dogs are Hitlers...
images

images

Back