Brain Scans Reveal What Dogs Really Think of Us

maybe every kid torn to pieces by a pit was actually an evil person would of grown up to do terrible things?

Pit Bulls are time travelers that sniff out the Hitlers.

Cats are amazing. Why even bring them up? Rabbits can f*** off.

Cats blow. Things aren't loving

Dogs are innocent with genuine love for human companionship. I don't even own a dog or any animals and I like dogs more.

Can you post 10 links to pit bull ripping toddlers apart? Because otherwise you're contributing to a shit stereotype kept alive by ignorance

Pit bulls are for people who generally are trying to prove something and compensate.

Cats>>> the pitbull

Hey cats can be lovable and one will love you one day to.

I'd just say average cat is less loving and dependent as average dog.

You admitted that you don't own a cat, yet claim they can't be loving. My cat comes to the sound of my voice, she always greets me, cries when I leave, loves to play and cuddle. I love her as much as any dog owner loves their dog. It's kinda unfair to assume cats are unloving when you don't own one.

Awe as if I didn't already wub my puppies like cwazy!

I wish we could have a dog thread without it turning into a shit show about breeds.

You admitted that you don't own a cat, yet claim they can't be loving. My cat comes to the sound of my voice, she always greets me, cries when I leave, loves to play and cuddle. I love her as much as any dog owner loves their dog. It's kinda unfair to assume cats are unloving when you don't own one.
She's marking you as her property.

To be honest I am just stating what is on my mind and what I have encountered.

To be an extra d!ck but I feel truthful. I'd say that single people with an animal are lonely. Especially women above 30s and to go further they really want kids. But hey I think it is largely an American phenomenon to be so attached to animals.

yay my dog and other dogs love me back.

doges are so great.

Back