Brady > Belichick ?

I’d assume the guy who cashed in to get the most he could with an aging QB and got the team three Super Bowl appearances with two rings in four years.

One of those Brady did fuck all in and was carried to another one on the strength of Bill’s defense.

Imagine being this fucking ungrateful lmao.

Worst fans in sports.

Go watch the 2018 Divisional and AFC championship games if you think Brady got carried. And the only reason they were against the cap was Belichicks terrible drafting the last 5 years. Thats why they couldn't replace their expensive free agents with cheap young talent

People denying Brady as the GOAT at this point are just pure blind haters.

Jesus, when the comparison of this thread is Brady being better than Belichick then of fucking course it makes sense to compare what each has to work with. Bill has fuck all, Brady has a wealth. That’s going to affect things.

Lmao how can u say that when it is Bills handpicked team and probably the reason why Brady left... and when Brady went 12-4 with a similar shit team

The best QB's are game managers then. The thing I think is most funny about this take, is you're assuming the INT's are a QB's fault too. Receivers who are dumb as shit (a lot of em) fuck up options all the time. Brady literally is a checkdown god. Of course he isn't gonna have the INT's when his out is 15 yards to the right of him.

Brain over Brawn

Go watch the 2018 Divisional and AFC championship games if you think Brady got carried. And the only reason they were against the cap was Belichicks terrible drafting the last 5 years. Thats why they couldn't replace their expensive free agents with cheap young talent

People denying Brady as the GOAT at this point are just pure blind haters.
Like I said, worst fucking fans in sports.

Imagine throwing Belichick under the bus while refusing to take Tom’s dick out of your mouth.

Lmao how can u say that when it is Bills handpicked team and probably the reason why Brady left... and when Brady went 12-4 with a similar shit team

Brain over Brawn
I don’t think anyone should listen to a single thing you say after comparing Belichick to Jason Garrett.

Like I said, worst fucking fans in sports.

Imagine throwing Belichick under the bus while refusing to take Tom’s dick out of your mouth.

Did you miss the part I called him the best coach in NFL history?

Did you miss the part I called him the best coach in NFL history?
Then shut the hell up. Appreciate what you got out of both, and realize that neither is getting another ring without the other anytime soon.

Then shut the hell up. Appreciate what you got out of both, and realize that neither is getting another ring without the other anytime soon.

I don't know why you are getting so angry. I just corrected you. I didn't say anything about appreciating one more than the other. Obviously neither one is winning 6 SBs or having 20 years of sustained dominance without each other.

But to deny Brady as the GOAT QB and keep this "system QB" nonsense going is asinine.

I don't know why you are getting so angry. I just corrected you. I didn't say anything about appreciating one more than the other. Obviously neither one is winning 6 SBs or having 20 years of sustained dominance without each other.

But to deny Brady as the GOAT QB and keep this "system QB" nonsense going is asinine.
No one is saying that. Any criticism of Brady is met with screeching from Pats fans and they’ll tear down any and everyone to defend him.

It’s fucking weird.

No one is saying that. Any criticism of Brady is met with screeching from Pats fans and they’ll tear down any and everyone to defend him.

It’s fucking weird.

Says the guy screeching about any criticism of Belichick. I said he didn't draft well the last half decade (you can go and look) and you teared down Brady to defend him

It's fucking weird.

Says the guy screeching about any criticism of Belichick. I said he didn't draft well the last half decade (you can go and look) and you teared down Brady to defend him

It's fucking weird.
Lol, I had the nerve to suggest Brady ended up in a significantly better position this season and every Pat fan on this board freaked the fuck out.

Terrible fans and far too emotionally attached to someone who plays for another team.

The Pats had like 10 starters opt out of the season and have piled up injuries. Their issues go much deeper than QB.

It’s taking Brady playing with an All Star team offensively to get to the Wild Card. Good for him, I guess.

That guy in KC throws to Hill and Kelce. Always good to have someone who's open by 5 yards.

They are both great. Both had whole new situations to deal with this year and both exceeded expectations.
Don't get me wrong, Belichick did well with the degree of difficulty. There were games like the Arizona game where their improbable win can only be explained by superior coaching. But I think the expectation was for the Pats to win 8 or 9 games. They won 7.

Granted, if Cam had been healthy/better and Edelman hadn't gone out for the season, they probably do win at least that many games, so 7 is good considering the circumstances. But I don't know if you can call that exceeding expectations.

Brady throwing 40 TD and finishing top 10/5 in almost every major statistical category (yards, passer rating, QBR, TD, completions, etc.) and narrowly missing the top 10 in YPA (11th) exceeded expectations much more. They're in the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. They have a good chance to win at least 1 playoff game.

It very well may be the case that the Bucs make the playoffs every season Brady is there while the Pats miss the playoffs every season while Brady is still in the league. Obviously this wouldn't be due to Brady's loss alone. The Pats are struggling to find good players via the Draft or free agency. Give Belichick good players and he makes the most of them. But as he says, it's a player's league, and his poor job as GM makes his HC job even harder.

Sure, but one made it to the playoffs without the other.

Sure, but one made it to the playoffs without the other.
One jumped ship to arguably the best setup of skill positions outside of KC.

The other had 1/5 of the roster opt out before the season even started.

Context matters.

One jumped ship to arguably the best setup of skill positions outside of KC.

The other had 1/5 of the roster opt out before the season even started.

Context matters.
Sure. But the team Brady jumped to hasn't been in the playoffs in years, and have been horrible the last few years. The Patriots have been consistently amazing for nearly two decades, and are now doing terrible. One major variable changed, and that was Tom leaving. Gronk too, I suppose.

Sure. But the team Brady jumped to hasn't been in the playoffs in years, and have been horrible the last few years. The Patriots have been consistently amazing for nearly two decades, and are now doing terrible. One major variable changed, and that was Tom leaving. Gronk too, I suppose.
The Bucs were mediocre and lacking consistent play at QB. The talent outside of that was there. He played well with that talent and made them a better team.

The Bucs were mediocre and lacking consistent play at QB. The talent outside of that was there. He played well with that talent and made them a better team.
We can agree there.

TBH I figured it would take a bit longer for Tom and the team to mesh well, and start looking like winners. I was impressed.

Don't get me wrong, Belichick did well with the degree of difficulty. There were games like the Arizona game where their improbable win can only be explained by superior coaching. But I think the expectation was for the Pats to win 8 or 9 games. They won 7.

Granted, if Cam had been healthy/better and Edelman hadn't gone out for the season, they probably do win at least that many games, so 7 is good considering the circumstances. But I don't know if you can call that exceeding expectations.

Brady throwing 40 TD and finishing top 10/5 in almost every major statistical category (yards, passer rating, QBR, TD, completions, etc.) and narrowly missing the top 10 in YPA (11th) exceeded expectations much more. They're in the playoffs for the first time in 13 years. They have a good chance to win at least 1 playoff game.

It very well may be the case that the Bucs make the playoffs every season Brady is there while the Pats miss the playoffs every season while Brady is still in the league. Obviously this wouldn't be due to Brady's loss alone. The Pats are struggling to find good players via the Draft or free agency. Give Belichick good players and he makes the most of them. But as he says, it's a player's league, and his poor job as GM makes his HC job even harder.

The expectation of that team, if Belichick wasn't coaching is 3-4 games at most

Back