Brady > Belichick ?

Brady isn't just a system QB, but you put any of the great QB's of our era on that team and they win 6+ rings. You really think Rodgers, Wilson, Mahomes, Manning, Warner, or hell even Romo couldn't have worked wonders with those defenses and that coaching crew.

GOAT get thrown around a lot, but IMO Belicheat is the single greatest coach in the history of the game.

As a lifelong Patriots fan no. Most of those others you mention piss their panties come playoff time and have long careers under-delivering in the clutch. Hence all the one and dones and far less title games. Manning and Rodgers have been embarrassing in the playoffs for the most part. Wilson I respect I'd give him 3 or 4. Mahomes style is too playground for my taste and I believe he'll be injured and have a medium not long career. Warner and Romo? Lmfao. You can't act like marching through the playoffs and going to 14 Conference championships and winning 7 of 10 in the big one is a given for anyone else not named Tom Brady. Because other than him it's unprecedented.

Fair enough but the "plug tier 2 or 3 QB in and they'd win 6 also" doesn't fly with me.

Game respects game:

Literally every competent QB does that lmao

Tom doing it on Sundays into moving windows is much more impressive.

And reading the defense. I would go so far as to say that their are a few middle of the road QB's that are better at throwing at targets and from further away. Jeff George is the QB I know of who was not very good at reading defenses but could throw lasers everywhere on the field. When he was in Minnesota, he would throw 60 yard bombs to Moss like they were playing backyard football. Dan Marino's best years were just making hard throws consistently against the defense. Kurt Warner was also ridiculously accurate. I don't see Tom Brady force himself to make ridiculously tight plays.

Last edited:
Your deep throating knows no bounds. 100% fake.

He’s not going to fuck you.

You guys are too easy. Fish in a barrel.

But that's not even the best part. The best part....
Literally every competent QB does that lmao

Tom doing it on Sundays into moving windows is much more impressive.
Your own cohorts believed it.

tenor.gif

Yes, literally every QB throws into small holes.

Man you're a huge gay

I even said what he does on Sundays is literally more impressive. So even if it was real, its not as impressive lmao

You guys are too easy. Fish in a barrel.

But that's not even the best part. The best part....

Your own cohorts believed it.

tenor.gif

Just take the L, you 100% bought this

You defend Brady every time someone suggests that he’s not the GOAT and now you’re trying to dupe all of your fellow Brady white knights? Sure…

Just take the L, you 100% bought this

You defend Brady every time someone suggests that he’s not the GOAT and now you’re trying to dupe all of your fellow Brady white knights? Sure…
raw

Fish in a barrel.

Back