Elections Brads a star just ask him and check out his crib

I dont get the point of this thread. A guy who works for trump gets paid well for his efforts? Why should I be triggered again?

You don't know my position on anything.
in canada wearing a maga hat?

200.gif

It’s probably not the best idea to portray a conservative poster as a triggered progressive cartoon character. There is no correlation and it just makes it clear to us that you are projecting.
<36>

In your mind, are you having a political discussion with someone right now?

What are you doing here?

Lol....are you senile ? Did you just forget what and how you’re doing here ?

Lmao Trumptards talking about sleepy this or tired that is hilarious. These people have serious mental health and projection issues.

<{nope}>

Lol what? I'd gladly give Trump a piggy back, he's a big guy, it would be great to work on some donkey calf raises. Good leg builder.

See ?
The mental gymnastics these guys do make sense of the situation is astounding.
Sketch could find Trump plowing his woman broad daylight in Times Square and he’d justify it by claiming she’s getting the Heimlich Manoeuvre.

Amazing.

See ?
The mental gymnastics these guys do make sense of the situation is astounding.
Sketch could find Trump plowing his woman broad daylight in Times Square and he’d justify it by claiming she’s getting the Heimlich Manoeuvre.

Amazing.
Justify? I’d fucking pay the guy!

It doesn’t piss anybody off anymore, Seano.

For us on the left n center, this is just amusing and a headshake like what else is new.

For you guys on the right, Trump could literally jump on your back n ride you like a pony and you’d still say "but Hillary" "thanks Obama" "democratic hoax" and "this is really going to trigger the libs".

Lol trying to downplay triggering
While being triggered
<YeahOKJen>

Loony toons

Justify? I’d fucking pay the guy!

Of course you would ! Anything for a chance to motorboat that Trump brand mayonnaise off that roast beef.
You motorboatin son of a bitch, you !

<{outtahere}>

Brad P. started out as a lowly web developer in Dallas TX but thanks to his buddy Don. jr rose to a new level within the Trump org. This allowed him unprecedented access to Trump and his connections. Luck would have it Brad knew how to manipulated the situation and pull in some mad bucks from it. Of course recent revelations has put Brad into a worsening situation situation with his boss the Don.

Recently Brad ran to Washington to ease his boss don worries that his poll numbers where sinking and that he was not firing up his base the way he wants. The Don apparently went off on Brad biggly and Brad got sent back to fix the mess or at least address the issues. But Brad still is working to make himself a little nest egg with the millions he is making while working to the Don.

Here is a love note from the Lincoln project pointing out how Brad Parscale is making out. The Lincoln project knows this will trigger Brads boss lol.

Don't underestimate or discount that dude.

Of course you would ! Anything for a chance to motorboat that Trump brand mayonnaise off that roast beef.
You motorboatin son of a bitch, you !

<{outtahere}>
Nah she’s one of those innies there is no beef.

Back