Elections Brads a star just ask him and check out his crib

Brad P. started out as a lowly web developer in Dallas TX but thanks to his buddy Don. jr rose to a new level within the Trump org. This allowed him unprecedented access to Trump and his connections. Luck would have it Brad knew how to manipulated the situation and pull in some mad bucks from it. Of course recent revelations has put Brad into a worsening situation situation with his boss the Don.

Recently Brad ran to Washington to ease his boss don worries that his poll numbers where sinking and that he was not firing up his base the way he wants. The Don apparently went off on Brad biggly and Brad got sent back to fix the mess or at least address the issues. But Brad still is working to make himself a little nest egg with the millions he is making while working to the Don.

Here is a love note from the Lincoln project pointing out how Brad Parscale is making out. The Lincoln project knows this will trigger Brads boss lol.

I need some context. Apparently Brad is making a ton of money by polling/campaigning/data mining for Trump?

I'm not sure which he's doing or why I'm supposed to be upset.

I need some context. Apparently Brad is making a ton of money by polling/campaigning/data mining for Trump?

I'm not sure which he's doing or why I'm supposed to be upset.

he owns a digital marketing company that has done work for the Trumps since 2010, including work on websites for Melania Trump’s skincare products, the Trump Winery and the Eric Trump Foundation and Trumps campaign sites and he made a lot of money for all his work. And that’s a problem I guess.

Owner of marketing company with a billionaire client makes a lot of money, and apparently this confuses/enrages TS?

It's no surprise whatsoever. All that conservatism is nowadays is a way to make money off of people. Conservatism has completely collapsed.
It's like somebody took the worst parts of Boomerism, organized crime, and religion and mixed them all together.

Isn't this the cat that told Donald one Friday night in early November 2016 "I think you're going to be POTUS"---and then by Sunday advised him he was going to win the election on Tuesday? His analytics had Trump winning handily by then? The weekend before the election.
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure it's the same cat and if so, then he's clearly pretty good at what he does and would be compensated accordingly (i.e. he's rich).
If you can tell Trump is going to win (via data) when everyone else is giving him a 5% chance days out...
<Fedor23>

I have no idea what this thread is supposed to be about. Who is this guy? Why should anyone care? Whats the talking point?

Lets pretend this pisses us off.

It doesn’t piss anybody off anymore, Seano.

For us on the left n center, this is just amusing and a headshake like what else is new.

For you guys on the right, Trump could literally jump on your back n ride you like a pony and you’d still say "but Hillary" "thanks Obama" "democratic hoax" and "this is really going to trigger the libs".

Why does it keep winning then?

Because some people who’d be better off as a stain on the back seat of some shitty car ended up developing into full grown imitations of human beings.

So 'conservatism has collapsed' but it's still winning because people with different views from you exist?

OK... good chat.

This shit you guys are championing isn’t "conservatism". It’s just hagiographic sycophantic Dear Leaderism with some dollops of pure unadulterated kleptocracy n capitalism, masquerading under the term.
So yea, American Conservatism has collapsed.

This is as conservative as China is communist. Even less so.

PS - since I know you’re an idiot, a quick polscience lesson is that China is pretty much communist in name only (think Marx or pre 1980 China) and is just a one party semi dictatorship with a thin veneer of communism. Barely.

47,000 posts averaging around 300 posts a month and TDS people have a problem? :) I started 6 years before you and have 30,000 fewer posts LOL.
Yo ass still pays to be on here tho <45>

Is that the video from the boomer never Trump republicans? Lol, that mid 90s shit looks like it should be played during commercial breaks for saved by the bell. Maybe they should have hired Brad Parscale to make one that doesn't make them look like out of touch boomers.

Yeah, campaign managers for winning campaigns are paid well. You forgot to put "breaking". Trump's 2016 campaign defeated one with double the budget and almost all of media in the tank. Did you think the campaign staff should all be living in 1 bedroom apartments? How much would you guess is paid to ad buying companies for losing campaigns?

Who's 'us guys.'

You don't know my position on anything.

Don’t be like every emo kid, pretending you’re different or some special unique snowflake.

You’re not. You’re just the run of the mill, low IQ, lower social order being that the Republican elite laugh at in their cigar rooms while they toss you plebs the kind of shitty grifter (D.Trump) they know will keep you mentally happy, while everything burns around you, and voting R every two years.

Like I said, you know nothing about me or my positions. You calling anyone else 'low IQ' is laughable.

Your positions ?
Lol, bent over with a death grip on your ankles, I bet.

#DrumpfBless

<Dany07>

It doesn’t piss anybody off anymore, Seano.

For us on the left n center, this is just amusing and a headshake like what else is new.

For you guys on the right, Trump could literally jump on your back n ride you like a pony and you’d still say "but Hillary" "thanks Obama" "democratic hoax" and "this is really going to trigger the libs".

Lol what? I'd gladly give Trump a piggy back, he's a big guy, it would be great to work on some donkey calf raises. Good leg builder.

Back