Elections Brads a star just ask him and check out his crib

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
Brad P. started out as a lowly web developer in Dallas TX but thanks to his buddy Don. jr rose to a new level within the Trump org. This allowed him unprecedented access to Trump and his connections. Luck would have it Brad knew how to manipulated the situation and pull in some mad bucks from it. Of course recent revelations has put Brad into a worsening situation situation with his boss the Don.

Recently Brad ran to Washington to ease his boss don worries that his poll numbers where sinking and that he was not firing up his base the way he wants. The Don apparently went off on Brad biggly and Brad got sent back to fix the mess or at least address the issues. But Brad still is working to make himself a little nest egg with the millions he is making while working to the Don.

Here is a love note from the Lincoln project pointing out how Brad Parscale is making out. The Lincoln project knows this will trigger Brads boss lol.

Last edited:
Lets pretend this pisses us off.

Did you even watch the video troll? You seem to have a habit being the first to post on my threads? You have a thing for me?;)

Did you even watch the video troll? You seem to have a habit being the first to post on my threads? You have a thing for me?;)
Its just shit like this- does anyone really get upset by this sort of thing?

Its just shit like this- does anyone really get upset by this sort of thing?
giphy.gif

Oh did I trigger your feelings?

It's no surprise whatsoever. All that conservatism is nowadays is a way to make money off of people. Conservatism has completely collapsed.

The TDS strain is evolving...

47,000 posts averaging around 300 posts a month and TDS people have a problem? :) I started 6 years before you and have 30,000 fewer posts LOL.

Interesting. Since the Lincoln project got under Trump's skin with the COVID response video, it seems like the pivoted to a target audience of one. Trump is notorious for getting upset at people making money off of him.

That video is explicitly made to make Trump mad at Parscale.

Interesting. Since the Lincoln project got under Trump's skin with the COVID response video, it seems like the pivoted to a target audience of one. Trump is notorious for getting upset at people making money off of him.

That video is explicitly made to make Trump mad at Parscale.
Correct they continue with their magic in fact the last video Trump really went on a bender.

Correct they continue with their magic in fact the last video Trump really went on a bender.

It's an interesting tactic, but is it just go get into Trump's head or to get Parscale fired? There's not value in the firing.

I can't imagine it having any sort of impact on voters of either party.

giphy.gif

Oh did I trigger your feelings?

It’s probably not the best idea to portray a conservative poster as a triggered progressive cartoon character. There is no correlation and it just makes it clear to us that you are projecting.

I think Trump like to take credit for everything so he doesn't want his base knowing there is someone else behind his rhetoric. If Trump actually gets pissed from this video this is probably why.

brad sounds poor
buying ferrarris is for the nouveaux riches

I like how Seano tries to derail a thread by not addressing any points in the OP, & then in other threads, he'll complain if others do the same.

Who the hell is Brad P and why should I care?

I googled and apparently he’s Trumps campaign manager for 2020 and was his digital media advisor for 2016. Been working for the Trumps since around 2010 doing digital stuff and his company made a bunch of money. Also ree.

Back