Bradley Cooper or Chris Pratt: Who would make a better Indiana Jones?

I'll accept Warwick Davis as Indiana Jones as long as George Lucas isn't involved with the script.

The next Indy ought to be explosive and athletic, that way the stunts will be more believable

I say Chris Tucker.

Pratt is a megastar now but I don't get it. He is likeable, but kind of blah to me. Cooper has way more depth. I'm sure they will go with some horrible choice and ruin it like so many movies today...like casting The Rock

Anyone who says Bradley Cooper is an idiot.

Plain and simple.

He doesn't have that comedy side to him that makes him a swashbuckler scoundrel like Pratt has.

Cooper has the look, Pratt has the acting style

I like Chris Pratt a lot, but I don't buy him as an action star. He was pitch perfect in GOG, but unless they're doing some goofy, campy take on Indiana Jones, I can't see it.

I think Joel Edgerton would be good as Indy, but Michael Fassbender would absolutely kill it.

Just get the guy who is playing young Han Solo.

The answer to nearly all of life's questions: Tom Hardy

He'd be good. But can he do an American accent? Can't have a british indiana.

He did a good one in Band of Brothers. And he's playing Steve Jobs, so I'll assume he wouldn't make Indiana Jones sound like a PG Wodehouse play.

Pratt. Cooper is not manly enough.

He did a good one in Band of Brothers. And he's playing Steve Jobs, so I'll assume he wouldn't make Indiana Jones sound like a PG Wodehouse play.

Didn't know he did any of that. That's cool. I like the guy, and imo he stole the show in the newest X Men movies and Prometheus. So yeah, he's a good candidate.

I could also see Liam Neeson being a good Indiana if he wasn't so old.

Neither. Ford gets one last go as Indy and we put the character out to pasture.

Neither.

Does the world really need another crap reboot?

Back