Brad Pitt looking like a handsome William H Macy

he reminds me more of Robert Redford these days.

This is from an internet search.

It should be noted that even male actors wear a lot of makeup for big events.

4801451-brad-pitt-montee-des-marches-du-film-950x0-1.jpg

Tiddy believes that people on Instagram make a Kadrillion dollars a year, so when it comes to showbiz, @TidWell prefers to be lied too.
He loves the magic of Hollywood
DeJulez can you please talk to me normal without always having to do this bro? be a grown up for a change and converse normal please man.

Did you see the new article on the YouTube money makers yet?

This is from an internet search.

It should be noted that even male actors wear a lot of makeup for big events.

4801451-brad-pitt-montee-des-marches-du-film-950x0-1.jpg
Still looks handsome, but he looks like a drastic weight loss thing, maybe for a role? a few months ago he looked healthy

brad-pitt-leonardo-dicaprio-ouatih.jpg

Dudes almost 60 years old. Still has a GOAT head of hair.

Father Time is a fucked up thing. I’m 39 and I don’t even know where the time went. Feels like I was 25 years old two weeks ago.

Life is crazy like that. One day you’re in your 20s the next day you wake up and you’re nearing 60. Being young is the greatest thing ever. Don’t ever be fooled by an older person telling you otherwise.

That’s why taking care of yourself and looking good is important. It’s crazy when you see people you followed for years (musicians, actors, athletes) get older with you. It kinda brings things back down to reality in some sense.

Last edited:
Another thread about men and their looks

Father Time is a fucked up thing. I’m 39 and I don’t even know where the time went. Feels like I was 25 years old two weeks ago.

Life is crazy like that. One day you’re in your 20s the next day you wake up and you’re nearing 60. Being young is the greatest thing ever. Don’t ever be fooled by an older person telling you otherwise.

That’s why taking care of yourself and looking good is important. It’s crazy when you see people you followed for years (musicians, actors, athletes) get older with you. It kinda brings thinks back down to reality in some sense.

Reality really kicks in when some super popular person everyone is talking about is a decade younger than you.

Reality really kicks in when some super popular person everyone is talking about is a decade younger than you.

It’s also crazy when people you watched since you were a kid who were older than you start to die. Your heroes of sorts.

And yeah I know what you mean as well.

That’s why taking care of yourself and enjoying life is important. I always scoff at people who think you should spend your 20s working like a slave and never enjoying life. Also don’t get married young. Huge mistake.

That’s why taking care of yourself and looking good is important. It’s crazy when you see people you followed for years (musicians, actors, athletes) get older with you. It kinda brings thinks back down to reality in some sense.
I think when you are in school time feels like it goes by slower, when we become indpendent adults time goes by faster because you work and cant wait to go home to sleep, and repeart that 9 to 5 and only get Saturday and sunday off. same thing with me im in my late 30s and it feels like I was just in my 20s a few months ago. Time sure feels like it flies fast.

In school time went by slow as fuck a year felt like it took ten years. I think it because you have more time on your hands when you are in high school and college and can do more things without having to worry about paying bills and spending most of the day working.

''Tidwell, you are taking everything I worked for motherfucker, I'm gonna beat your fucking ass. I see you soon, boi''

450full-harvey-levin.jpg

It’s also crazy when people you watched since you were a kid who were older than you start to die. Your heroes of sorts.

And yeah I know what you mean as well.

That’s why taking care of yourself and enjoying life is important. I always scoff at people who think you should spend your 20s working like a slave and never enjoying life. Also don’t get married young. Huge mistake.

Agree with your post.
I grew up in the era where Hong Kong films were booming. So many of my favorite actors in horror film have passed away. Action stars like Sammo Hung, Jet Li, Jackie Chan are all aging so they can no longer do stunts like they were younger. Hong Kong action scenes were brutal in late 80s and 90s, most of them damaged their bodies badly for the sake of making action scenes realistic for viewers.

I'm 33 this year, while it's up to individuals plan for future, I'm happy to have not marry young as well. That said, I'm going to try to get married around 35 and maybe have kids before 40. I'm Asian afterall, so having a family is still rooted in our culture.

Does that make you feel uncomfortable?
No it doesn't make him feel uncomfortable, he secretly likes these threads, but vocally expressed disdain for them to try and fool people as facade thinking they will not known his inner feeling.

Back