Brabo... What SD truly wants to know...

Lol the first thread someone started about me. I think it was the right call, but I enjoyed the card a lot at times. Krylov and Ellenberger in particular looked awesome.

I feel fine about selling them, not great but not bad lol. And yes probably not nearly as bad as you did with 199. That card was insane one of my favorite events in years.

That fucking feel when you see Krylov win by devastating KO but then Woodley beats Lawler

2ePTaIz.gif

Woah that close huh? That's fantastic.

It is so inspiring to see the winners and such a bummer to see the losers especially that close because at that point they look human and vulnerable.
Yeah, I was 4th or 5th row on the floor. I honestly thought it was going to be hard to see but it was a great view!

Not sure if trolling. Not card of the year, but you clearly didn't see Jake and Tyron's fight right?
it was a nice KO, but it was underwhelming after just a "meh" card for the main event to finish so quickly...... the Frampton-Santa Cruz fight was non stop action for 12 rounds

That fucking feel when you see Krylov win by devastating KO but then Woodley beats Lawler

2ePTaIz.gif

I was jumping off my seat and almost fell backwards when Woodley TKO'd Lawler. Everyone next to me were pulling for Robbie and stunned haha. I love Robbie but wanted Woodley to win

2ePTaIz.gif
I had Woodley by early KO. But yeah, wish I had been wrong.

I had Woodley by early KO. But yeah, wish I had been wrong.

I was jumping off my seat and almost fell backwards when Woodley TKO'd Lawler. Everyone next to me were pulling for Robbie and stunned haha. I love Robbie but wanted Woodley to win

I also had Woodley winning but I was hoping it didn't happen. The "Lawler vs Woodley" poll results here were fucking ridiculous. Like 88% for Lawler. Woodley was being really underrated.

He's still annoying as hell though. He also blatantly ducked the absolute shit out of Thompson

View attachment 125093

Call me out? Shit. Fuck what you talkin bout. Brabo Beast in this hoe.
Lol. Sorry, had to. You were wishing my event sucked lol
No hard feelings tho!

it was a nice KO, but it was underwhelming after just a "meh" card for the main event to finish so quickly...... the Frampton-Santa Cruz fight was non stop action for 12 rounds

I don't think quick KOs are meh. I rather get that than a boring ass 5 rounder, but I respect your opinion.

Thanks to Wood Wood, he saved me more than 20 min so I could still go out to party hah

I also had Woodley winning but I was hoping it didn't happen. The "Lawler vs Woodley" poll results here were fucking ridiculous. Like 88% for Lawler. Woodley was being really underrated.

He's still annoying as hell though. He also blatantly ducked the absolute shit out of Thompson
I fucking regret rooting for Woodley. He was a dick to us on the side but I try to not have hard feelings at these times, but at the post fight conference it annoyed me as hell. I hope Wonder beats the living shit of him!

Not paying attention ?

Typical SD candyass.

Show up once a month. Read a thread or two. And you are the man.

If you don't know what it's about maybe you should shut your mouth, and read... you just might learn something.
you 're fuckin 2016 account

Lol definitely. Wood vs Wonderboy is a no brainer though. On a side note, it's time for Lawler/Diaz 2.

Lol the first thread someone started about me. I think it was the right call, but I enjoyed the card a lot at times. Krylov and Ellenberger in particular looked awesome.

I feel fine about selling them, not great but not bad lol. And yes probably not nearly as bad as you did with 199. That card was insane one of my favorite events in years.

ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

You're one of my favourites. But we talked about this shit. I was curious as fuck for your final opinion. And not a speck of disrespect intended.

Can we not laugh anymore ?

The place has no sense of humour. That and people posting in threads where they have ZERO knowledge of the back story.

War... Brabo.

Stick with me... I'll make you famous.

Not paying attention ?

Typical SD candyass.

Show up once a month. Read a thread or two. And you are the man.

If you don't know what it's about maybe you should shut your mouth, and read... you just might learn something.
Sorry for being a little too busy to keep up with the latest happenings between you and Brabo...

Last edited:
ibrqe5ae8bqqju.gif

You're one of my favourites. But we talked about this shit. I was curious as fuck for your final opinion. And not a speck of disrespect intended.

Can we not laugh anymore ?

The place has no sense of humour. That and people posting in threads where they have ZERO knowledge of the back story.

War... Brabo.

Stick with me... I'll make you famous.
are you brabos paul heyman or mike dolce?

I won a little on Woodley but wish Robbie would have pulled it off.

The Man. The Myth. The Legend.

Back