Boycott Inside BJJ podcast

not gonna listen to the whole thing (sorry guys), what is the time that it starts (the laughing)

Please answer thatbjjguy - 2nd request - I also asked for when exactly u heard this- don't have time to listen toit againthanks in advance!

I think you guys are complete morons!

Everyone is pissed off about this and Lloyd sweeping it under the rug and his arrest in 1990.

What annoyed me was you lot were discussing other cases and one of you i dont know which was laughing his head of like a moron and someone else was discussing serious points as to why people turn to rape etc.

No I dont find rape funny. One of you clowns was laughing as you were talking about cameron earle and the other sick fucks who rape students

I will never listen to your show because you lot sound highly unintelligent.

I dont care if the show is meant to be humorous ...this wasnt a humorous topic to begin with and one of you clowns is laughing like it's funny and thats what made me turn it off.

Thank you for at least trying to listen. Keep training.

I actually think rape can be funny just like everything else in this entire world can be funny. I think we all secretly know this but are afraid to admit it.

also, chill the fuck out

I actually think rape can be funny just like everything else in this entire world can be funny. I think we all secretly know this but are afraid to admit it.

also, chill the fuck out

I really don't find real rape cases
funny at all, but I do laugh when comedians like Louis CK joke about rape. I guess it's all about the context of which the joke is told.

I

I will never listen to your show because you lot sound highly unintelligent.

I dont care if the show is meant to be humorous ...this wasnt a humorous topic to begin with and one of you clowns is laughing like it's funny and thats what made me turn it off.

Then don't listen.

Don't be "that guy", you douche. I seriously doubt that the inside bjj guys condone it. They're just fucking around.

I really don't find real rape cases
funny at all, but i would be lieing if louis CK doesnt tell funny jokes about rape.

murder and death can also be funny and are often used in jokes(real or not real) and murder and death are worse than rape

Boycott Youtube.com (and parent company Google) for hosting George Carlin's jokes! - E

http://www.insidebjj.com/2013/01/14/62-bjj-talks-bjj-drama-kurt-osiander/#comment-21788

really sickening they are laughing at rape. instead of just discussing the topic some little immature asshole is laughing as he's talking about the subject of rape like its funny.

Really immature here and disgusting

wow, you need to relax. you should also not listen. you have a choice to do what you want. no one gives two fucks if you listen anymore or not.

I'll keep listening. carry on.

tumblr_lqq1j75Va21qbotu4o1_400.jpg

Hm, I too think the 3 guys sound douchey sometimes.

But, I like when Ernest makes fun of Tim.

murder and death can also be funny and are often used in jokes(real or not real) and murder and death are worse than rape

I couldn't agree more.There is an episode of the rogan experiance where they're discussing the Tosh incident, and joes brings up the exact same point as you do.

TS is butt hurt. The guys did a good job dealing with a touchy subject in a manner that still kinda fit the vibe of their show. Matt might have taken things a bit too far once or twice but still they did well on the whole I think.

Back