Law Boy Dies in Mom’s Care — Court Jails Dad for Criticizing the Judge Who Gave Her Custody

I think you're missing the point entirely here.

The pitchforks are out because the Judge had him arrested and thrown in jail for speaking "critically" of her (and the police themselves said there was no threat made) which should NOT have happened.

It is, in many people's opinions here, an abuse of power by a Judge who used the excuse (any excuse) of "feeling threatened" to throw a MAN behind bars because he dared to criticize her : A WOMAN who has the power of a Judge.

It was basically a case of "FUCK YOU, MALE! I AM IN CHARGE HERE! YOU DON'T CRITICIZE ME!" here. Pure Power-trip.
Can we see the tweets he sent? Also the reason why he lost custody?

Can we see the tweets he sent? Also the reason why he lost custody?

I don't have that information.

But if the Police determined there were no threats made by him since they, you know, actually saw those tweets..... {<shrug}

yeah.

Power-trip by a bitch who should never have been allowed to be a Judge.

It amazes me. Leftists are so rabid that they even defend judges imprisoning people for making them feel uncomfortable. You can't reason with such people, anymore than those spending months saying that it wasn't Mike Brown in that robbery video.

There are no details being released on the cause of death, but it's clear the father holds the mother responsible. Whatever the case, the central issue is that the judge had the man imprisoned for criticizing her. Because it made her feel "uncomfortable" and "possibly threatened". Even after police said he made no threats, he's in trouble.

Last edited:
You might want to go back and read the article because none of your "summary" is accurate.

Maybe not in the comprehension abilities of a flat Earther.

Your post made me uncomfortable. I need your name and address to alert the police.

It amazes me. Leftists are so rabid that they even defend judges imprisoning people for making them feel uncomfortable. You can't reason with such people, anymore than those spending months saying that it wasn't Mike Brown in that robbery video.

There are no details being released on the cause of death, but it's clear the father holds the mother responsible. Whatever the case, the central issue is that the judge had the man imprisoned for criticizing her. Because it made her feel "uncomfortable" and "possibly threatened". Even after police said he made no threats, he's in trouble.

I know, right?

tonni immediately brings up his own version of What-about'ism with questions on the tweets(which, if he actually read the fuckiing article, he'd have seen the Police saw them and determined there was no threatening language) and asks for a reason that the man lost custody while complaining about us with our pitchforks.

All this while not even realizing it's about imprisonment for getting one's feelings hurt; not about child custody.

Does tonni read at all? Maybe they do things differently in Belgium? [<diva2]

Maybe not in the comprehension abilities of a flat Earther.

Your post made me uncomfortable. I need your name and address to alert the police.

So I guess the article you posted was lying then? Because what it said and what your summary said we're two different things.

I know, right?

tonni immediately brings up his own version of What-about'ism with questions on the tweets(which, if he actually read the fuckiing article, he'd have seen the Police saw them and determined there was no threatening language) and asks for a reason that the man lost custody while complaining about us with our pitchforks.

All this while not even realizing it's about imprisonment for getting one's feelings hurt; not about child custody.

Does tonni read at all? Maybe they do things differently in Belgium? [<diva2]

Leftism is all about humans desire to control other people. The complete antithesis of liberty. You’ll notice leftists hate the concept of individual freedoms and liberties.

I think you're missing the point entirely here.

The pitchforks are out because the Judge had him arrested and thrown in jail on $50,000 bond for speaking "critically" of her (and the police themselves said there was no threat made) which should NOT have happened.

It is, in many people's opinions here, an abuse of power by a Judge who used the excuse (any excuse) of "feeling threatened" to throw a MAN behind bars because he dared to criticize her : A WOMAN who has the power of a Judge behind her.

It was basically a case of "FUCK YOU, MALE! I AM IN CHARGE HERE! YOU DON'T CRITICIZE ME!" here.

Pure Power-trip by a fucking cunt.
You folks are seriously some of the dumbest most cocksure tools I've ever encountered:
THE WOMAN IS A FAMILY COURT JUDGE. SHE HAS ZERO AUTHORITY OVER WHETHER THIS GUY WAS ARRESTED. YOU ARE A DUMB MALE HUMAN.
She was a random family court judge (not that anyone here has the brain capacity to understand criminal vs family vs civil court) who was being ranted about online. She, as a private citizen, reported it to Macomb County.
Police charged the guy.
A MALE JUDGE THREW HIM IN JAIL BECAUSE HE REPEATEDLY VIOLATED THE TERMS OF HIS INITIAL CHARGE.

https://www.macombdaily.com/news/co...cle_ac125880-d0fc-11e9-8923-33941dfbdd98.html

"Jonathan Vanderhagen, 35, was arrested and jailed July 11 for posting comments and images about circuit Judge Rachel Rancilio related to his late son, Killian, who died at 21 months in September 2017 while under the care of his mother. Rancilio filed a police complaint against Vanderhagen.

He posted 10 percent of a $10,000 bond but was thrown back in jail July 24 when Judge Sebastian Lucido of 41B District Court raised the bond to $500,000 because Vanderhagen posted additional items the judge deemed in violation of bond conditions.

Lucido said while the new postings weren’t direct threats, they violated his condition of no direct or indirect contact.

“Though he likes to hint around the fringes of it, in my opinion they are of a threatening nature after the no contact (order) was put in place,” Lucido said at the bond hearing, according to a transcript.
Lucido adds, “They’re alluding to Judge Rancilio and I’m not going to sit here and explain it any further,” saying the postings speak for themselves.”

Assistant Macomb Prosecutor Dan Debruin told the judge two new posts should be considered in light of the prior posts that resulted in his arrest, the transcript says."

So yeah, here I am defending some shitty DA's office where TWO DIFFERENT MEN threw this guy in jail.

I can't get over how many complete mush-brain zombies exist here just making up complete bullshit as an excuse to rant about "fucking cunts" and every other cohort of people they hate.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-8_18-51-53.png
    upload_2019-9-8_18-51-53.png
    73 bytes · Views: 1
I doubt anything happens even if this is exactly what happened as reported . I don’t think a lot of media outlets will pick this up as divorce/courtroom bias is a conversation a lot of people find uncomfortable to have.
This story has literally nothing to do with family court other than the fact the guy in jail is blaming his sons medical condition death on a random judge who didn't preside over his case and sent her menacing online communications.

I love how this turned into a rant about Mike Brown. What a hodgepodge of ignorant brain firings your life must be made up of.
This entire thread is bullshit and there's plenty of published evidence that I've pointed out.

Last edited:
https://www.wxyz.com/news/region/ma...dly-criticizing-court-system-in-macomb-county

https://pluralist.com/jonathan-vanderhagen-jailed-judge/

Capture.png

Capture.png

Apparently judges have the power to imprison people if they write something on social media that makes them uncomfortable, "possibly" threatened or for "malicious use of telecommunication services".
"threatened" such a deliberate ploy to justify having the guy arrested.
If the judge isn't charged and disbarred, the justice system in that locale is shit.

"threatened" such a deliberate ploy to justify having the guy arrested.
If the judge isn't charged and disbarred, the justice system in that locale is shit.
Jesus you too?
The judge literally has nothing to do with the determination other than being the one who lodged the complaint as a private citizen.
The case was pushed by the DA (a male) and adjudicated by a male too on both the initial charge and then the jailing when he violated the initial charge conditions.

So, any sources on why he lost custody? The kid's death seemed unrelated to the care his mother provided so why is the blame being laid there and with the judge?

You people take out the pichtforks immediately.
The pitchforks are out because this grieving father was jailed for criticism.

Jesus you too?
The judge literally has nothing to do with the determination other than being the one who lodged the complaint as a private citizen.
The case was pushed by the DA (a male) and adjudicated by a male too on both the initial charge and then the jailing when he violated the initial charge conditions.

She initiated the complaint though. What legit reason did she have to make up this accusation? And what valid reason did judge Lucido have to say the guy can't comment about judge Rancilio?
Sounds like the DA and other judge are just backing up one of their own.

She initiated the complaint though. What legit reason did she have to make up this accusation? And what valid reason did judge Lucido have to say the guy can't comment about judge Rancilio?
Did you read his tweets? Hard to comment on that. Maybe it was very personal, with a threatening tone. Is it illegal to have the cops check that shit out?

And omg she gave custody to the mom and it’s her fault the kid died from a medical condition that was unrelated to the care she was given but the dad says she was unfit so it must be true.

Also he clearly got his kids taken away from him because he’s a man, not anything else. Maybe he’s a bit unhinged and threatening in general? Anyway, good responsible and mature way to get your kids back: threaten the judge that wasn’t on your case repeteadedly.

The dude posted a bunch of photos with her initials scrawled on a shovel talking about how he was gonna dig up skeletons, end her career stalked her social media, then repeated the behavior again after her notifying the police, which is what finally got him jailed. It's a misdemeanor crime but he wouldn't stop. How is this so hard to understand? Just like jaywalking doesn't get you imprisoned, but if you tear the ticket up in the cops face and refuse to get out of the road, you'll get jailed too. Again, the woman being harassed here didn't have ANY control over sentencing. Do all of you not understand how courts work?
She, someone working doing custody cases who the guy hated because his hearing with her didn't happen soon enough for his liking (she hadn't even ruled on his case in the initial custody battle) reported a dude being weird and threatening her to the police because well... if you're being harassed by an anguished stranger who blames you for killing their kid, you'd find it worthwhile to mention too.

I just love how his mom is quoted in the real article talking about how peaceful he is...a few inches away on the page his mugshot has a giant grenade tattoo on his neck.
If this story was about a black guy getting arrested for some bullshit, the lot of you would be cackling about "didn do nuffin, mom says he is a good kid" shit.

Did you read his tweets? Hard to comment on that. Maybe it was very personal, with a threatening tone. Is it illegal to have the cops check that shit out?

And omg she gave custody to the mom and it’s her fault the kid died from a medical condition that was unrelated to the care she was given but the dad says she was unfit so it must be true.

Also he clearly got his kids taken away from him because he’s a man, not anything else. Maybe he’s a bit unhinged and threatening in general? Anyway, good responsible and mature way to get your kids back: threaten the judge that wasn’t on your case repeteadedly.
This entire thread reminds me just how loaded to the gills messageboards are with lonely angry men who will literally get upset about complete fiction stories to fit their conceptions of injustice in the world.
Pretty scary that these losers can't even understand that a family court judge has no involvement in criminal proceedings.

The dude posted a bunch of photos with her initials scrawled on a shovel talking about how he was gonna dig up skeletons, end her career stalked her social media, then repeated the behavior again after her notifying the police, which is what finally got him jailed
Man I wonder why he lost the custody battle.

Back