Law Boy Dies in Mom’s Care — Court Jails Dad for Criticizing the Judge Who Gave Her Custody

Even the police said the guy made no threats.

So this sounds like bull shit and I hope the he gets free lawyers and they get this thrown out and the police and judge held for misconduct.

I hope he gets that $50,000 bond reimbursed. His incarceration should NOT have happened. PERIOD.

I had to battle my ex wife in court because she was keeping my daughter from me. It took me about 2 years. I even had fake domestic violence accusations made against me by my ex wife. I even fired my lawyer about 75% of the way thru the cases because I felt like he was taking too long and was milking me out of my money.

I represented myself in 2 of the court hearings. One was the false domestic violence accusations. My ex wife had a lawyer who's family members were sheriffs and even a judge in that county..

Not only did I win, I crushed them in the court of law. One of the greatest moments in my life was winning the domestic violence case without a lawyer. My ex wife took the stand and I got to question her. I was my own lawyer going against my ex wife and her lawyer. I schooled them in the court of law infront of everyone. It wasn't even close. Judge dismissed it.

My visitations and my gun rights were on the line. From what everyone kept telling me, men don't win those types of cases.

I won everything. I won visitations with my daughter every other weekend. Holidays. Summer vacations. I do have to pay child support which I don't mind. I actually pay extra that I don't even have to pay. My daughter actually likes spending those weekends with me and doesn't want to go back to her other home when the visitation is over.

I don't understand how men can give up on their kids or walk away from them. Even if they lose their rights by losing those court battles. I still wouldn't stop. They would have had to lock me up in prison or kill me to stop me from seeing my daughter.

I have talked to a lot of men who gave up and walked away. I had so many guys tell me that I should do the same or tell me that I was going to lose. They made it seem like I had no chance and that I was going to lose. I heard from so many other guys saying shit like "It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was for the best" after they gave up or walked away from their kids...

Walking away or giving up was not an option for me. The only options for me was to win my rights to my daughter or prison/death. That was it. If the court of law failed me I was prepared to take the law into my own hands one way or another...

You say you won....

But you still have to pay Child Support AND you just said you pay something extra on top of that.

That's not a win.

The fucking woman STILL has sole custody of your daughter and you are still the proverbial outsider.

This is why other men walk away 'cause they know the court system AUTOMATICALLY gives custody to the Women because of long-standing Stereotypes of Women being "wholesome" or whatever.

This woman is really making a strong case for returning Women back to the Housewives-or-bust roles of the 1950s and earlier as she is proving your point.

You say you won....

But you still have to pay Child Support AND you just said you pay something extra on top of that.

That's not a win.

The fucking woman STILL has sole custody of your daughter and you are still the proverbial outsider.

This is why other men walk away 'cause they know the court system AUTOMATICALLY gives custody to the Women because of long-standing Stereotypes of Women being "wholesome" or whatever.

Men abandon their children and wash their hands of all responsibility because the courts won't give them the responsibility of full custody for the children? Lmao, sure buddy yeah that totally makes sense. Keep telling yourself that.

Men abandon their children and wash their hands of all responsibility because the courts won't give them the responsibility of full custody for the children? Lmao, sure buddy yeah that totally makes sense. Keep telling yourself that.

You actually thought you made a valid point there?

Lmao, sure buddy yeah. Keep telling yourself that. <CerseiPlotting>

Go back to your "Orange Man Bad" whining.

It's what you're good at.

Last edited:
There are pics of me and my girlfriend around here.

You sound like a woman who uses insults to deflect
Show more pics of your girlfriend. A running daily account of your life with her type thread would be good for your street red.

I'm working on uploading my paperwork right now to show you dead beats how it's done

No lawyer

Still won
Man, my brother spent tons, and only half won. Other men got nothing. He basically changed the laws there.
Glad you won. But many men go bankrupt and lose out, and slink away. Also if they keep chasing many moms poison their kids against the dad's, making up lies. Which makes the situation worse

Well this reeks of some men's rights saltiness.
Guess who arrested this guy?
The police! Not the judge he threatened lol.
Protect and serve m i rite?

Cliff notes:
Mom and Dad say nasty things about each other to fight for a child; he loses.
Kid dies of some medical condition not the fault of the mom.
Dad blames some judge by name in public social media posts who apparently didn't even preside over the custody hearing and says a bunch of shit about how he is gonna dig up dirt on her and end her career. (not that we actually saw any of it)
Judge sees the shit online and reports it to police
Police give the guy a misdemeanor telecommunications maliciousness charge because he talks about how he is gonna go after the judge.
He doesn't stop making public rants about how he is gonna ruin their lives, despite the initial charge, so they arrest him for it and up his bond.
Conservative "Culture War" website Pluralist.com picks up story, cherrypicks a few tame sentences from his threats.
People like the OP run to their respective political soapboxes and cry about it online to whatever low-iq people will listen without reading into it and add their own random rants instead about how terrible women judges are.
Look at this asshole, posting about what really happened. Fuck outta here, we're outraged.

Last edited:
I’m not Calling for this ...but if that judge set up the circumstances like she did, that led to my kids death ...well all I’ll say is this with regards to what I’d do to her ....Patrick Bateman had the right idea .
Yeah before you go on a rampage, try reading the OP critically.

So, any sources on why he lost custody? The kid's death seemed unrelated to the care his mother provided so why is the blame being laid there and with the judge?

You people take out the pichtforks immediately.

I’m not Calling for this ...but if that judge set up the circumstances like she did, that led to my kids death ...well all I’ll say is this with regards to what I’d do to her ....Patrick Bateman had the right idea .

Point at yourself in the mirror while banging?

Sad situation. One of the worst ways a family can break up. I'm sure the Father was not in his right mind, as evidenced by his continued social media activities.

That said, Judge is a power-tripping cunt, but if there were skeletons to be plucked from closets, the Father should have kept quiet, until he could release his findings.

Praying that the boy rests easy, and that his Father can handle this heavy burden with grace.

Sad situation. One of the worst ways a family can break up. I'm sure the Father was not in his right mind, as evidenced by his continued social media activities.

That said, Judge is a power-tripping cunt, but if there were skeletons to be plucked from closets, the Father should have kept quiet, until he could release his findings.

Praying that the boy rests easy, and that his Father can handle this heavy burden with grace.
Can you describe in like, actual terms, how this is a "power tripping cunt" for reporting someone who was threatening to end their career online because a kid died from an unrelated illness in a case where they didn't have final say over custody?
I mean for fucks sake you wouldn't bother saying something if you were the direct target of an enraged mourning father repeatedly calling you out on social media?

It's really telling that not a single person here has said a shred of critical word against say, a police officer, any male employees of the DA's office or really anything to do with who actually had the authority to arrest and charge this guy. All just "wow stupid random bitch judge!" for mentioning it to other authorities in her city.
She could be a total POS for all I know, but I haven't seen a shred of evidence to support it, yet it's all the rage for people in this thread to conclude.

It's almost as if, and bear with me here...this place is loaded with similarly irrational angry men who also love to threaten and scapegoat people they hate online!

I had to battle my ex wife in court because she was keeping my daughter from me. It took me about 2 years. I even had fake domestic violence accusations made against me by my ex wife. I even fired my lawyer about 75% of the way thru the cases because I felt like he was taking too long and was milking me out of my money.

I represented myself in 2 of the court hearings. One was the false domestic violence accusations. My ex wife had a lawyer who's family members were sheriffs and even a judge in that county..

Not only did I win, I crushed them in the court of law. One of the greatest moments in my life was winning the domestic violence case without a lawyer. My ex wife took the stand and I got to question her. I was my own lawyer going against my ex wife and her lawyer. I schooled them in the court of law infront of everyone. It wasn't even close. Judge dismissed it.

My visitations and my gun rights were on the line. From what everyone kept telling me, men don't win those types of cases.

I won everything. I won visitations with my daughter every other weekend. Holidays. Summer vacations. I do have to pay child support which I don't mind. I actually pay extra that I don't even have to pay. My daughter actually likes spending those weekends with me and doesn't want to go back to her other home when the visitation is over.

I don't understand how men can give up on their kids or walk away from them. Even if they lose their rights by losing those court battles. I still wouldn't stop. They would have had to lock me up in prison or kill me to stop me from seeing my daughter.

I have talked to a lot of men who gave up and walked away. I had so many guys tell me that I should do the same or tell me that I was going to lose. They made it seem like I had no chance and that I was going to lose. I heard from so many other guys saying shit like "It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was for the best" after they gave up or walked away from their kids...

Walking away or giving up was not an option for me. The only options for me was to win my rights to my daughter or prison/death. That was it. If the court of law failed me I was prepared to take the law into my own hands one way or another...
"my gun rights and visitation privileges were on the line... if a court was unwilling to believe I was a safe sane individual I was going to kill people and/or go to prison in response"
Glad you're happy but this is some lulz contradiction and pretty much confirms exactly the batshit fear a family court judge might hold when reporting a psychopath stalker to the police who they'd seen calling them out online, particularly when trying to blame them for some unrelated death in case they had zero control over (as opposed to like, some legitimate procedural gripe etc...).

Last edited:
Can you describe in like, actual terms, how this is a "power tripping cunt" for reporting someone who was threatening to end their career online because a kid died from an unrelated illness in a case where they didn't have final say over custody?
I mean for fucks sake you wouldn't bother saying something if you were the direct target of an enraged mourning father repeatedly calling you out on social media?

It's really telling that not a single person here has said a shred of critical word against say, a police officer, any male employees of the DA's office or really anything to do with who actually had the authority to arrest and charge this guy. All just "wow stupid random bitch judge!" for mentioning it to other authorities in her city.
She could be a total POS for all I know, but I haven't seen a shred of evidence to support it, yet it's all the rage for people in this thread to conclude.

It's almost as if, and bear with me here...this place is loaded with similarly irrational angry men who also love to threaten and scapegoat people they hate online!

It's really telling how they're all so eager to soak up this completely inaccurate framing of the story and this is now an incel woman hating thread.

Pretty gross stuff actually.

I doubt anything happens even if this is exactly what happened as reported . I don’t think a lot of media outlets will pick this up as divorce/courtroom bias is a conversation a lot of people find uncomfortable to have.

So, any sources on why he lost custody? The kid's death seemed unrelated to the care his mother provided so why is the blame being laid there and with the judge?

You people take out the pichtforks immediately.

I think you're missing the point entirely here.

The pitchforks are out because the Judge had him arrested and thrown in jail on $50,000 bond for speaking "critically" of her (and the police themselves said there was no threat made) which should NOT have happened.

It is, in many people's opinions here, an abuse of power by a Judge who used the excuse (any excuse) of "feeling threatened" to throw a MAN behind bars because he dared to criticize her : A WOMAN who has the power of a Judge behind her.

It was basically a case of "FUCK YOU, MALE! I AM IN CHARGE HERE! YOU DON'T CRITICIZE ME!" here.

Pure Power-trip by a fucking cunt.

Last edited:
To sum it up.

Female judge makes a custody decision in favor of an unfit mother that leads to the death of a child.

Grieving father criticizes her for it on social media. She has him arrested for the criticism.

You might want to go back and read the article because none of your "summary" is accurate.

Back