Law Boy Dies in Mom’s Care — Court Jails Dad for Criticizing the Judge Who Gave Her Custody

This is why woman should have power they are too emotional right ?
Not going to lie, giving them the vote was a massive mistake. I've met very few reasonable ones who I'd trust making important decisions.

Damn

WTF?

The judge should be charged with a crime for this. Not the decision, that could be more complicated than what is being presented, but for going after this guy for his criticism.
This isn't liable, he is using facts. This is infringement imho

Not going to lie, giving them the vote was a massive mistake. I've met very few reasonable ones who I'd trust making important decisions.
I believe older women agree with you as well.

Not even ten years ago I would've never believed our world could turn into what it has. The things that keep happening, such as this case, are unbelievable to me. I can't understand how there aren't enough sane people scattered throughout every group/workplace/country that would nip this bullshit in the bud every time someone tried it. This kind of stuff is absolutely bonkers.

I had to battle my ex wife in court because she was keeping my daughter from me. It took me about 2 years. I even had fake domestic violence accusations made against me by my ex wife. I even fired my lawyer about 75% of the way thru the cases because I felt like he was taking too long and was milking me out of my money.

I represented myself in 2 of the court hearings. One was the false domestic violence accusations. My ex wife had a lawyer who's family members were sheriffs and even a judge in that county..

Not only did I win, I crushed them in the court of law. One of the greatest moments in my life was winning the domestic violence case without a lawyer. My ex wife took the stand and I got to question her. I was my own lawyer going against my ex wife and her lawyer. I schooled them in the court of law infront of everyone. It wasn't even close. Judge dismissed it.

My visitations and my gun rights were on the line. From what everyone kept telling me, men don't win those types of cases.

I won everything. I won visitations with my daughter every other weekend. Holidays. Summer vacations. I do have to pay child support which I don't mind. I actually pay extra that I don't even have to pay. My daughter actually likes spending those weekends with me and doesn't want to go back to her other home when the visitation is over.

I don't understand how men can give up on their kids or walk away from them. Even if they lose their rights by losing those court battles. I still wouldn't stop. They would have had to lock me up in prison or kill me to stop me from seeing my daughter.

I have talked to a lot of men who gave up and walked away. I had so many guys tell me that I should do the same or tell me that I was going to lose. They made it seem like I had no chance and that I was going to lose. I heard from so many other guys saying shit like "It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was for the best" after they gave up or walked away from their kids...

Walking away or giving up was not an option for me. The only options for me was to win my rights to my daughter or prison/death. That was it. If the court of law failed me I was prepared to take the law into my own hands one way or another...

I had to battle my ex wife in court because she was keeping my daughter from me. It took me about 2 years. I even had fake domestic violence accusations made against me by my ex wife. I even fired my lawyer about 75% of the way thru the cases because I felt like he was taking too long and was milking me out of my money.

I represented myself in 2 of the court hearings. One was the false domestic violence accusations. My ex wife had a lawyer who's family members were sheriffs and even a judge in that county..

Not only did I win, I crushed them in the court of law. One of the greatest moments in my life was winning the domestic violence case without a lawyer. My ex wife took the stand and I got to question her. I was my own lawyer going against my ex wife and her lawyer. I schooled them in the court of law infront of everyone. It wasn't even close. Judge dismissed it.

My visitations and my gun rights were on the line. From what everyone kept telling me, men don't win those types of cases.

I won everything. I won visitations with my daughter every other weekend. Holidays. Summer vacations. I do have to pay child support which I don't mind. I actually pay extra that I don't even have to pay. My daughter actually likes spending those weekends with me and doesn't want to go back to her other home when the visitation is over.

I don't understand how men can give up on their kids or walk away from them. Even if they lose their rights by losing those court battles. I still wouldn't stop. They would have had to lock me up in prison or kill me to stop me from seeing my daughter.

I have talked to a lot of men who gave up and walked away. I had so many guys tell me that I should do the same or tell me that I was going to lose. They made it seem like I had no chance and that I was going to lose. I heard from so many other guys saying shit like "It was the hardest thing I ever had to do but it was for the best" after they gave up or walked away from their kids...

Walking away or giving up was not an option for me. The only options for me was to win my rights to my daughter or prison/death. That was it. If the court of law failed me I was prepared to take the law into my own hands one way or another...

Literally none of this happened.

Literally none of this happened.

something similar happened to me. A custody battle because neither one of us wanted the kids. We were and still are married. She insists I love them more.

These pic uploading sites aren't working so Im uploading a video to YouTube with my paperwork

I'm working on uploading my paperwork right now to show you dead beats how it's done

No lawyer

Still won
Dont upload any of that shit. I believe you and thanks for sharing.

Dont upload any of that shit. I believe you and thanks for sharing.
I've already shown them on MMATV awhile back.

I took the video I made down so I have to re upload it. It's about a 4 minute video. Its saying its going to take an hour or so to upload

The 3 image sites all got stuck on 80% and wouldn't go any further

The vid is coming for the folks calling me a liar .

It shows the accusation. 50B domestic violence. It shows that I represented myself in court. It also shows CASE DISMISSED

I've already shown them on MMATV awhile back.

I took the video I made down so I have to re upload it. It's about a 4 minute video. Its saying its going to take an hour or so to upload

The 3 image sites all got stuck on 80% and wouldn't go any further

The vid is coming for the folks calling me a liar .

It shows the accusation. 50B domestic violence. It shows that I represented myself in court. It also shows CASE DISMISSED

<YeahOKJen>

To sum it up.

Female judge makes a custody decision in favor of an unfit mother that leads to the death of a child.

Grieving father criticizes her for it on social media. She has him arrested for the criticism.

In other words :

Woman gonna Woman.

This is why woman should have power they are too emotional right ?

This woman is really making a strong case for returning Women back to the Housewives-or-bust roles of the 1950s and earlier as she is proving your point.

How she didn't foresee the bad optics of this is beyond me.

She's a woman. Since when do they worry about "bad optics" when they're busy bashing and destroying men?

Especially when they know their gender gives them an auto-shield against any and all consequences. l@nd0

Last edited:
Back