Law Boy Dies in Mom’s Care — Court Jails Dad for Criticizing the Judge Who Gave Her Custody

If he did the work commonly employed by journalists, like the ones who broke the Schwarzenegger love child story, this would be fine. Digging in trash, public records, etc.

It will never happen. We have been headed into the opposite direction for a long time.

It's rooted in the same hypocrisy as abortion: It takes two to make a baby! Men need to take responsibility! Equality!

Yet men have absolutely no choice on whether or not the woman has an abortion. If they want the child, the mother can have an abortion without their consent. If they don't want it, the mother can decide to keep the child and the father has to pay child support. That's gender equality? Which is why it's so hilarious that being pro-abortion is called being pro-choice. Men have no choice in the matter.

For the record, I strongly support abortion. But I recognize the intense hypocrisy surrounding the issue.

Naw I think you're wrong about custody, and it is already trending the right way. Don't sound defeatist. Abortion is completely different because the fetus is attached to the mother's body, not the fathers. Once the child is alive, it attaches equally to both parents.

And why the fuck would it not end well for her?
Uh...because she's gonna get figuratively skull fucked in the media for being a ridiculously shitty snowflake of a judge?

The judge, regardless of gender, has no business being in a position of power like that.

Uh...because she's gonna get figuratively skull fucked in the media for being a ridiculously shitty snowflake of a judge?

The judge, regardless of gender, has no business being in a position of power like that.
I agree with the second part of what you said, but there's no way she's getting skull fucked for anything

Wow this is crazy hope he start a lawsuit once he gets out.

This is why woman should have power they are too emotional right ?

Public scrutiny will deride this judge into consequence. Book it.

You have your piss-poor ambiguity to save your ass later, so it would be of little merit. I imagine you would view a report on Fox news as "consequence."

1) She won't lose her job.
2) This guy's in fucking jail.

Dance around that all you'd like

You have your piss-poor ambiguity to save your ass later, so it would be of little merit. I imagine you would view a report on Fox news as "consequence."

You sound like a woman scorned...the dude version.

Why are you so she won't lose her job? The judge who gave the rapist no jail time did.

How she didn't foresee the bad optics of this is beyond me.

This is new America. This will become a norm.

Red flag laws are illegal as well. Go accuse your neighbor of something and watch constitutional due process evaporate.

Thanks white liberals.

He posted his comments on social media, which is a private company, so he has no free speech. Or something like that.

To hell with that. This seems like a flagrant violation of his 1st amendment rights. He didn't make any threats; he's just laying blame. I hope he wins the trial and sues this judge.

I hope this judge goes to jail and gets fist raped by her shorthair butch cellie.

Wow. What's always scary about things like this is, what if nothing happens to the judge? It just sets a precedent for other judges and this judge to grossly abuse their and jail people who literally criticize them and say things about them they dont like and allow them to get away with it.

Back