News BOXXER Oct.29th Hughie Fury vs Michael Hunter

I like it. Hunter should win, but Hughie is not easy to beat, and has been hanging around just outside the top ten for years now. Both guys need to win this in order to progress in range of a shot.

Hunter looked awful against Forrest, hopefully Fury is an underdog for this one and I might bet on him.

Decent fight and I wouldn’t be too surprised by the upset, though I am picking Hunter. Fury is competitive with everyone and imo is still improving

What's the likelihood of favourable judging for Fury? Might be a good bet for points if we think he can hold his own

What's the likelihood of favourable judging for Fury? Might be a good bet for points if we think he can hold his own
can_small.jpg.91f1927a128939d85ff728957a4157dc.jpg

He’s lost a world title fight and a title eliminator on points in Britain. So what makes you think he’s gonna get a home town decision this time? There’s far more dodgy decisions in the states than in Britain

He’s lost a world title fight and a title eliminator on points in Britain. So what makes you think he’s gonna get a home town decision this time? There’s far more dodgy decisions in the states than in Britain

Exactly because it's basically a nothing fight is why there's more chance

Per Sky Sports News - The fight has been postponed due to Fury being ill. He was attempting to train through the illness but Peter Fury pulled the plug on the fight so his son could recover.

Fucks sake, if I was being snide, I'd suggest he's fucked his cycle up again. However, I won't be, was looking forward to this, as i expected a decent bout.

Back