Boxing's Kimbo: Charlie Zelenoff

If this guy ever gets into the ring with someone who can throw a straight punch I want to see it

Him again?

He used to post at ESB back when I posted there. That guy is a chump and a half, he hid behind his own mom for fucks sake.

Where Sinister at? I need me some technique analysis on this thread.

This is him :icon_chee

And a Gif from the fight

l_ca30c4351d31c95dec68f85e23ddd57c.gif

:icon_chee:icon_chee:icon_chee

that guy in green trunks: talk about being keyboard warrior.. skinny as hell and no skills :icon_chee

I find the fact Zelenoff is being compared to Kimbo Slice insulting. Kimbo may have been more promotional fluff than skill but he was humble and didn't talk sh*t, actually trained, and won fights in the sport.

Charlie Zelenoff is such a great stand up comedian

Rios should get some help from Charlie Z to tighten up his techinical flaws. Charlie Z will be p4p by the end of 2020. mark my words BROS. We are walking the earth with a true legend!

I find the fact Zelenoff is being compared to Kimbo Slice insulting. Kimbo may have been more promotional fluff than skill but he was humble and didn't talk sh*t, actually trained, and won fights in the sport.

I agree. Charlie Z is nothing but a clown. Kimbo is a beast of an untrained street fighter. You can't even begin to compare them.

yup he showed me basically 2 days or less after it happened. which was probably well over a year ago.

The Mayweather fight would have been ruled a NC with drug testing.

I'm sure Charlie Z is on anti-psychotics and Floyd Sr. is hitting HGH.

Is this the vid where Charlie z hits floyd sr after getting schooled at sparring from a couple years back?

Is this the vid where Charlie z hits floyd sr after getting schooled at sparring from a couple years back?
Yes.

In a few years, they'll be bumping this thread with his pro debut--DMX music and all.

makes sense that this thread is old as shit
nowadays kimbo is boxing's kimbo

Back