Boxing's Kimbo: Charlie Zelenoff

i cant belive i picked zenoloff to win via KO. after watching him fight im thinking my sister could kick his ass. well atleast its been fun watching this epic moment in boxing history LMAO

Funny stuff. I can't believe he actually believed his own bullshit enough to get in there and fight. He was awful.

And was that guy he was fighting retarded or terminally ill? He was almost as bad as the russian ghetto pimp. I can't believe he had actually won 1 fight out of 13. Who else could have lost to him other than this monkey?

It's actually a pretty funny thing to watch play out on youtube.
You've got Zelenoff, Kid Thunder and some dude named Strege making challenges back and forth.

is that the middle aged guy with a moustache? That guys is hilarious. :icon_lol:

I think this guy must really have a case of narcissism, theres no way any normal minded person can think they are that much better then they actually are. I mean he gets beat up then quits against a guy that had a record of 1-14-0 at the time, losing all of his fights by KO/TKO, and still in his mind he could beat a boxer like b-hop. Insanity.

jesus christ he sucked so bad!

pretty sweet location for a fight: Paris Middle School, Paris, Arkansas, United States

Yeah at least Kimbo was knockin cats out in back alleys, this guys just a chump.

Seriously, I mean him saying he'd KO B-Hop?!? LMFAO, B-Hop could think about him and be able turn him into a vegetable.

wow.... I thought I was bad in boxing, Charlie makes me feel like a legend

Hey guys I sent charlie a message calling him out and he gave me his phone number! I called and pretended to be a espn interviewer and I asked him a couple of questions and he said hes goona have a rematch with andrew hartly on the 9th of august. He also says hes been drinking alot and his girlfriend has been cheating on him. He also said he wanted to go spar shane mosley.
I swear to god Im not lying about any of this stuff. Anyone wana call him and ask? let me know I still got the number lmfao

o and one more thing. Why the fuck would you give your number to a random person on the internet? what an idiot he is

Hey guys I sent charlie a message calling him out and he gave me his phone number! I called and pretended to be a espn interviewer and I asked him a couple of questions and he said hes goona have a rematch with andrew hartly on the 9th of august. He also says hes been drinking alot and his girlfriend has been cheating on him. He also said he wanted to go spar shane mosley.
I swear to god Im not lying about any of this stuff. Anyone wana call him and ask? let me know I still got the number lmfao

o and one more thing. Why the fuck would you give your number to a random person on the internet? what an idiot he is

Tell him that you heard from a good source that a guy named, "Bazooka" is bragging about bagin his wife. Apparently there was a guy on one boxing board who went by the name "Bazooka" and ever since then Charlie's been going to boxing boards trying to find him.

Yeah it was, one of those replicas you can buy for $500 lol. Seriously.

Dude's an idiot. He ran from every paw-step. He wouldn't stop spitting his mouth piece. Either stand and fight or quit. Don't be a bitch.

Back